BY BED HEAD

Therapy for highlighted or bleached blonde babes Battles breakage & lifeless colour This rich lather is packed with tons of nourishing treats to strengthen bleached & multi-processed hair. Let our Colour LockDown Technology fight to work its magic to add vibrancy & healthy looking hair to your vocabulary. Shampoo so smart it helps protect your colour. Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

julia h.
Austin , TX
This is pretty much my favorite thing. I’ve been using the brand since I was 14 and started bleaching and coloring my hair. It smells good and is affordable so I haven’t looked back.
Fay A.
Franklin Sq, NY
Works great for blondes, does not strip hair, has a great scent that i love to smell. I have very tangled hair and in combination with the moisturizer it works great
Whitney E.
Euless
Smells super strong and keeps the scent long after the wash. My hair is very blonde so I feel like this does a great job, just started using it about a month ago and I love it!
Laurel P.
I use this shampoo regularly. I have blonde colored hair and it keeps my color fresh and vibrant. Gets very foamy and lathers very nice. I really like that it smis pls so good! Very satisfied with purchase.
Lizz G.
Love everything about this product!! Great smell, great consistency, no build-up, not too strong and not too weak. Smells fab!! Not sure if it does what it claims, but I love this product!
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
I was excited to try this shampoo as I love Bed Head and I am a recent blonde. I love how it smells and how it feels when I am using it, the problem is after my hair dries, it feels dryer than usual. I have to use a conditioner and a leave in conditioner after. Not sure I want to continue using this product. I'm rating it a C because it might work better for natural blondes and the smell is amazing.
Tara F.
Toledo, OH
I went from dark brown hair straight to super blonde and my hair was damaged afterwards. This stuff saved my hair! This is a very thick, moisturizing shampoo that smells amazing! I would say if your a natural blonde and your hair isn't damaged i would not recommend this product but if you dye your hair and its super dry then this stuff is amazing!
Olivia P.
I was excited to try this product in my blonde hair! It smelled great and the packaging was super cute....but it was not good in my hair! It made my roots super oily, it looked like I hadn't washed my hair in days! don't buy this!!
Cassandra S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Works better if mixed with another plain shampoo. Because there is to much protine in this for my hair. Smells great and does help my hair after bleaching my hair blonde, but i only use it about once a month to help my hair get its protine back.
Marina L.
Syracuse, NY
Decent color safe shampoo, but wouldn't consider buying again. Great scent, gets the job done, but otherwise not the greatest shampoo. Moderate lather.