BY TIGI

Therapy for highlighted or bleached blonde babes Battles breakage & lifeless colour Do Dumb Blondes have more fun? Um, yeah because this lightweight leave-in does all the work! It s packed full of defending ingredients to boost the strength that bleached & over processed hair lacks, & out Colour LockDown Technology helps secure hues to increase the vibrancy of your gorgeous tones. And bonus...this formula protects from the common, ho-hum dull hair that UV & thermal damage can cause. Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a fan of this. The smell is nice, but it left my hair feeling parched and it was hard to comb. It didn't do much for my highlights and I don't think it's worth it. The price isn't bad but I would never repurchase.
Toby T.
Toby T.
WASHINGTON, DC
Very disappointing. While it does smell good, this leave-in conditioner does very little to help me with damage, brightening hair color, and hydrating. The formula is greasy and does not look good when you leave it in--I've had to rinse it out thoroughly every time I've used it.
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells really nice and leaves my hair with a bit of shimmer on it but as far as being moisturizing- not really. Make sure you wash it out completely or your hair will feel greasy. The matching shampoo also smells amazing.
Katie b.
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
The whole dumb blonde line sucks. It leaves your hair very gummy feeling. It also makes your hair super tangly because it is so sticky.
Lena N.
Lena N.
I got this on a clearence and decided to get it even though my hair is light brown. It leaves it so soft and shiny and my hair is thin. Doesn't weight it down at all. Love it!
Gabrielle  R.
Gabrielle R.
Cleveland, OH
This is very good for bleached and processed hair. I bought it on clearance and decided to try it out. I have not had a greasy or waxy feel as some others have stated. It leaves my hair nice and soft. This product smells great too. It is definitely reconstructing my damaged hair.
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
Webb City, MO
I almost didn't purchase this because it says it is from bleached/color treated blondes and mine is natural, but it was the best purchase I made. I have been using the same bottle, every single day, since March and it is only half empty. This really saved my hair that was damaged- it protects against heat and makes my hair soft, tangle free, and brilliantly blonde!