BY BED HEAD

Therapy for Highlighted or Bleached Blonde Babes Battles breakage & lifeless colour A perfect, protecting blend of nourishing elements balance bleached & multi-processed hair for an amazing, healthy look & our color LockDown Technoloy helps safeguard against fading so colour tone stays pure & perky. Throw on 3-5 minutes for a full-on mask or massage into ends daily for high maintenance hair. Like totally! Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

Samantha O.
Watford City, ND
I love the way this product hydrates my hair and conditions it at the same time! Amazing product for a good value! Works wonders on my naturally platinum blonde hair
nadean v.
U.S
Used this at mg ex house back in 2016 and I did love it felt like it made my hair color last alot longer with fading or turning orange after awhile it kept it blonde and beautiful and smooth and silky
Liette G.
Ellendale
Another one of my top favorites how could anyone not like this product the price is targeted for anyone plus how it works for color treated hair is amazing the smell so great and it lasts me a while I always use a dime size
Kendra W.
Elizabethton, TN
I absolutely loved this stuff, I have very damaged hair from dying and bleaching all the time and this conditioner completely transformed my hair. It made my hair so soft and shiny! I would highly recommend you try this product out.
Allysen B.
Grimesland
When I use to dye my hair blonde, I used to use Bed Head Colour Combat Dumb Blonde™ Conditioner and Shampoo all the time. It smelled amazing and it lasted. It was a little pricey. It is meant for blonde hair colors.
Nikki-Peyton M.
I wanted to like this product so bad bc it smelled so good, and I heard good things about it. I have blonde super thin/fine hair and it left a very gross film on my hair. I was very sad it didn’t compliment my hair 😔
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
I’ve used this line in high school after the multiple times of bleaching my hair blonde. It’s awesome in bringing out your bright blonde. It’s an affordable professional line. And it definitely does it’s job!
Gail D.
Taunton, MA
This is a great conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. It’s a great value for the price. I would definitely purchase it again. It’s great for my color treated hair.
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I got one of the big bottles of conditioner and it took me forever to use up. I leaves an interesting bit of sheen on the hair, but it does nothing to hydrate hair- at least not bleached hair.
Andrea D.
Yakima
Smells nice and softens very nicely. Also it does not add a brassieness to blond hair as some do nor does it leave a oily build up, the only thing left behind or soft manageable hair

Walmart