TIGI Colour Combat Colour Goddess Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Alicia M.

BY BED HEAD

Therapy for racy red heads or bodacious brunettes Battles fading & dulling dryness Dare to colour a little deeper. Rich tones will be pampered with this lightweight conditioner your hair has been craving! Our Colour LockDown Technology helps secure your colour to prevent fading. This formula adds shine, softens & strengthens hair leaving it looking healthy and radiant. Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

member-2ba9f303b
Works well enough and seems to keep my color a bit longer. The only thing I really cannot stand is the smell but my daughter loves the smell so to each his own,😊
Kira L.
Summerville, SC
It leaves your hair soft and smells like something sweet kinda like a cake. I think it works and it good for your hair. It's not that expensive and a bottle will last a long time. I use it after I get out the shower. Spray it in my hair then brush it.
Alicia M.
I don't know if this is still being sold, and if it isn't I'm going to be so upset since I'm almost out! I have super thick, crazy frizzy hair and this leave-in conditioner seems to help me with how dry my hair can get. And it also helps keep my color in when I dye my hair! The smell is AMAZING and leaves my hair smelling like coconuts even after sleeping in it.
Cassandra P.
Temple City, CA
I've used the whole Colour Goddess line and this is my favorite product. It smells sweet, doesn't fade my hair, and leaves it soft and silky.
jill g.
Lubbock, TX
This is the best leave in conditioner I have had in a while! The only problem is it is hard to find in stores! Only luck is TJ MAXX!
Sydney B.
Aldan, PA
This works really well for leave in conditioner. It doesn't make my hair greasy or anything. It smells really artificial though
Laura P.
New Albany, IN
I like this leave in conditioner. I spray it on my ends and it seems to help with all of the breakage I have.
Stephanie T.
Calgary, AB
This spray was great at helping keep my red from fading. Smells like candy, which is a bonus. My only complaint is that it seems a bit heavy for a spray, was expecting something a bit thinner for a liquid
Alley H.
Loved the smell of this product! And it's great for my hair! Leaves it shiny and smells nice :)
debria d.
Paducah, KY
How good is it tell me what u no

Walmart