BY TIGI

Prep It: Properly cleansed and flexible hair is the essential element to create beautiful volume. This decadent sulfate free formula infused with lavender, wisteria, Jasmine and violet imparts a fresh, lightweight finish. For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• "I would recommend it to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "This is the best smelling shampoo!" in 1 review
Abril T.
Abril T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
IWork's recommended to anyone out there it's a great product to use, you'll love it too
Kawehras G.
Kawehras G.
Rooseveltown, NY
I think the product worked great, made my hair very shiny for the first few days, but then I noticed my hair smelled very moldy when I let it air dry. I started blowdrying it just to see the results, and it still left me hair smelling like mold for hours. The trade off between shiny hair and the mold smell was definitely not worth it.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
I really like this brand for hair products. This shampoo is very light and smells great! It doesn't leave any residue in your hair like other shampoos do. I would recommend it to anyone!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Cordova, TN
Amazing product. I have the most stubbornly flat hair ever, and this shampoo made it thicker. It magically elevates your hair - cheesy, I know, but thats literally what it did. I have never had hair this big. You will love this product. It is more expensive than your typical drugstore brand….but it lasts longer, and will give you real results. I can't believe this product isn't more popular
Kaitlain L.
Kaitlain L.
Taneytown, MD
I have extremely fine/oily hair, and finally after 20 (something) years I have found the solution! This product is my savior. The smell is great, and a little really goes a long way!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My gosh! This is the best smelling shampoo! I have the conditioner too, and love them both. My aunt gave me this shampoo for my fine, thin, flat hair, and I am hooked!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the way this shampoo smells! I have very fine, thin hair, and I love how much volume I get when I use this product. I wash my hair every other day and the regular-sized bottle has lasted me nearly three months. It's awesome!
Jacqueline T.
Jacqueline T.
Hialeah, FL
I found this product at a hair cuttery on sale. Which is the only reason I bought it. It's a good $20. Kinda pricey for a small bottle. But it's that good. It leaves my hair very soft. And I have coarse curly hair. Great product just get it on sale.
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
Edmond , OK
I tried this to branch out, and I'm glad I did. It gives my hair awesome volume and doesn't make it feel dried out.
Ally C.
Ally C.
I love this shampoo. Gives lots of volume. I'm definantly glad I tried it. A little pricey but worth it