Add a Photo

By TIGI
Mousse For Lift And Texture Work It: Magnificent volume starts at the roots. This fine mist foam delivers the lift and support essential for a long lasting, dramatic style. For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.
Photo (1)
Erica W.
Erica W.
I have very fine hair and have been using this for over 10 years. I've tried similar root boosting foams and sprays but always come back to this one. It's not sticky and will make it look like you have thick, full, voluminous hair naturally, without it being over the top huge. Just spray at the base or your crown and sides, or wherever you need more lift, massage it in a bit and blow dry. You can also skip the hair dryer and it will work, but won't have the same ooomph.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Kansas City, MO
Feb. 12, 2017, 10:04 a.m.
Review for: TIGI Catwalk Your Highness Root Boost, 8.1 fl oz
I have been using this for over 10 years. I haven't ever found anything that is comparable. My hair is very fine and this plus Small Talk are part of my daily hair routine. I strongly recommend this product if you are struggling with volume.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
June 4, 2017, 8:07 a.m.
Review for: TIGI Catwalk Your Highness Root Boost, 8.1 fl oz
This stuff is great for achieving big hair with lots of texture. It's great, it smells great. I have thick hair but it can look flat if I don't do it, and this stuff helps and keeps it big! Great product!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
Oct. 9, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: TIGI Catwalk Your Highness Root Boost, 8.1 fl oz
The Catwalk Root Boost went both ways for me. I have very fine straight hair, and it is very hard for me to get volume in it. I usually have to put about five to six different products in my hair to get the volume I want. I had high hopes for this product and it exceeded my expectations. I sprayed it into my roots after a shower and blow dried my hair upside down. And my hair was va va voom. I knocked it down one star because you can really feel the product at the roots of your hair it feels like a odd film and it makes your roots look a little dirty so I just throw a little of dry shampoo to take care of the dirty look. Other than that this product will give you the volume you are looking for.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
This is a great product. I have fine, thin hair and it really gives me the volume I need, but doesn't weigh my hair down. Plus, it smells amazing!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a gift for a root boost on my fine thin hair. It makes my roots feel a little heavy, so I'm not sure if I used it wrong, or it's just too heavy of a product for my hair. It did seem like it gave my roots texture, and boosted them to have volume, but my roots looked like they had product on them, which made my hair appear dirty.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
This is my go to product, gave my thin roots just the right amount of volume, with out weighing down my hair.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Catwalk makes great products! This one is definitely my favorite. I use it all the time. It really gives major volume! It doesn't leave your hair all crunchy. You don't even have to tease it just a few sprays and you get major major volume!! It smells like a man's cologne witch I love!!
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Terrell, TX
This is kind of like a mousse for your roots. I apply after I shower when my hair is still damp. I just put it under my hair at my roots and lather in. It makes your roots fuller and hair look like it has more volume. Its kind of like a light tease without actually teasing. I don't use it often, but its a decent product and cheap. Also it smells good!
Arwa A.
Arwa A.
Feb. 13, 2017, 7:27 p.m.
Review for: TIGI Catwalk Your Highness Root Boost, 8.1 fl oz
The price is right but the product is not. Made my hair SO STIFF and crunchy I returned it immediately. The Living Proof dry volume blast is way better, and I'm so disappointed in this product. I heard good things but it did not work for me.