BY TIGI

Catwalk Your Highness Elevating Conditioner - Nourishing conditioner to create fullness and shine by TIGI Catwalk. Achieve remarkable volume!Lavender, wisteria, jasmine & violet hug each strand of hair with weightless nourishment and shine. Hair is left soft, full of body and delicious to the touch; the perfect canvas to achieve remarkable volume. - Catwalk Your Highness Elevating Conditioner see more...

Heather M.
Helena, AL
This conditioner is absolute perfection! I love the scent and am obsessed with how silky soft it leaves my hair without weighing it down. I use this regularly and couldn’t be more pleased! It is a must have for me!
Mikayla D.
I really enjoy this conditioner! The scent is the same as the shampoo, a nice floral sweet scent. This conditioner adds shine to my dry hair and some volume, which I am always looking for! Overall, I really enjoyed this conditioner! I would repurchase!
Danielle l.
Perkasie, PA
I love this product. I love the large size one with the pump so its no fuss in the shower when im in a hurry. I have fine hair so I always like some extra volume. And this product does just that! I would recommend to others! Great scent too!
Lizzy R.
I really like the elevate shampoo and condition from this TIGI line. I don't really have fine or flat hair, but I like that it makes your hairs really soft and nice without weighing it down. I will definitely purchase this.
Morgan g.
Love this entire line. It's a nice switch for my weekly washings. It smells good and lets me go a couple days without washing
Joyce R.
Stanton
Not bad i love it left my hair feeling silky smooth and shiny just how i love it to be sleek,silky shinny oh yes
Amy W.
Love this conditioner! I use this alongside the Elevating Shampoo.
My hair is dry and frizzy, it does feel like it adds moisture to my hair. I would say that the conditioner doesn't feel like it adds volume but the shampoo definitely does. The smell of this conditioner is gorgeous.
I bought this at Salon Services with the shampoo as it was on offer. The bottle has lasted me absolutely ages.
I would recommend to others to use this conditioner. It is reasonably priced for the amount of product you get and how long it lasts you TIGI Catwalk Your Highness Elevating Conditioner for Unisex
widad a.
Berkane Morocco
I feel like this produce changed my skin for the better, I've been using this oil twice a day for about 4 months now. I totally recommend it