BY TIGI

To Create Fullness And Shine Prep It: Lavender, wisteria, jasmine and violet hug each strand of hair with weightless nourishment and shine. Hair is left soft, full of body and delicious to the touch; The perfect canvas to achieve remarkable volume. For Details Call Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI. TIGI guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Maggie G.
North adams, MA
I love all of the catwalk products. They all smell fantastic and is one of the two shampoo/ conditioners that i can actually smell in my hair hours after my shower.
Renee T.
Churchton, MD
I'm a huge fan of all catwalk products! They smell amazing! And make my hair look great! I recommend these products!
Roza S.
I have fine hair, I always use store-brand hair products, and I'm never satisfied. I love the Tigi Catwalk Volume Collection shampoo, conditioner and thickening gel. Definitely worth it and will buy again. My hair looks great, and I've been getting a lot of compliments! These products are highly concentrated, which is great, because you only have to use a little. Definitely lasts longer. I would highly recommend!