TIGI Catwalk Volume Collection Your Highness Root Boost Spray uploaded by Angie W.

BY TIGI

Mousse For Lift &Amp; Texture Promotes Lift At The Roots Promotes Long Lasting Style Promotes Magnificent Volume Magnificent Volume Starts At The Roots.&Nbsp; This Fine Mist Foam Delivers The Lift And Support Essential For A Long Lasting, Dramatic Style.&Nbsp; 1-800-259-8596 Made In Usa Additional Product Information : We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Tigi And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Tigi.&Nbsp; Tigi Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Tigi Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Emily H.
Grandview, MO
I have medium/thick hair which can get weighed down pretty fast. I bought this being a little skeptical about it actually doing it job and I haven't even had to tease my hair thats how well it works. I will say though, the only thing I don't like about it is the spray nozzle. It's not an even disperse of the product. Other than that, it's great.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Review for: Volume Collection Your Highness more...
Catwalk makes great products! This one is definitely my favorite. It gives major volume! It doesn't leave your hair all crunchy. You don't even have to tease it just a few sprays and you get major major volume!! It smells like a man's cologne witch I love!!
Jodie Z.
Buffalo, NY
I cannot express enough how well this works on lifting your roots and providing volume that is not sticky. I have yet to find a better product. The cost is extremely reasonable too!
Taylor S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
If you buy this product and it has this packaging, take it back. It's old and or fake. I was in a TiGi beauty school, the creator of Catwalk products, and the packaging doesn't look like that and it hasn't for awhile now.
Adriana F.
I like to use this product before I blow dry my hair straight. It gives me lots of volume. I would say this product is worth the money because I've tried other sprays for volume and none work as good as this one.
Angie W.
Lancaster, OH
I have very fine, limp, straight hair. This root boost product is amazing!!! It helps give my hair some lift and hold without being stuff and sticky. I definitely recommend this!!
Kim M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff! I get great volume from this and it lasts all day too! And you can let your hair air dry if you want, it leaves your hair soft and smells good too!
Erica B.
Great product. I have long straight hair and it's hard to get any lift at all, but this product does work. it also texturizes and smells good too!
Edith A.
New Caney, TX
Talk about volume. For someone with flat hair this collection as a whole is amazing. It adds volume and it last hours long. Love it.
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
Review for: Tigi Catwalk Root Boost Spray more...
I love this root booster. It smells great and gives my hair the perfect amount of volume it needs to achieve that "look at me" look
Christina K.