BY TIGI

Catwalk Strong Hold Mousse - Add strength, elasticity and smoothness without sacrificing hold. It's a necessary tool to create long-lasting, defined curls. Defines curls. Strong hold. - Catwalk Strong Hold Mousse see more...

Victoria W.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Tigi Catwalk Strong Hold Mousse, Tigi Catwalk Strong Hold Mousse, Other more...
As a hairstylist, I have to keep my hair looking like I did a little somethin' somethin' to it. This product is great to add a little bit of texture and flair without any added weight or waxes in my hair! Just throw in a small amount when it's towel dried, style as normal and we're good to go! Doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy in the slightest, has a pleasant, clean scent and the packaging is super sleek and aesthetic! Highly recommend!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I thought this mousse worked pretty well. It kept my curls looking good all day but one thing I really didn't like was it left my hair feeling crunchy which I didn't like. I want a product that keeps my curls but doesn't leave my hair crunchy.
Damaris G.
Hialeah, FL
This is great product for women who have thin curly hair! I use a small amount of Cantú curling cream and then I apply thus product. It does not make my hair crunchy at all. And it has a great smell!