BY TIGI

For Control And Shine Prep It: A flawless, healthy looking foundation awaits. Reinvent frizzy, dull hair to achieve smooth, straight styles. This formula, infused with lychee and bamboo, helps ass shine and softness while Japanese honeysuckle and dragon fruit help calm fly aways. For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that pr see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
I gave thick coarse long hair. It's very hard to find condition that actually calms my frizz. It is a bit pricey but so worth the money!
ruby n.
I went to TJ Max and saw a bunch of TIGI products on sale, I had heard a lot about them but never really tried them so I bought this along with several other hair products and they are all amazing. This leaves your hair shinny and soft and it smells great!
stephanie w.
I get really frizzy hair during most of the year and this product worked amazing and left my hair soft with zero frizz..LOVE LOVE!!
Barbara C.
Federalsburg, MD
I have frizzy curly hair and this stuff is amazing. Takes away the frizz and makes my curls shiny and soft.
Jenny T.
I really did want to like this conditioner, but something about what's in it makes my hair feel greasy, but it does make my hair feel extremely soft once rinsed and still wet. However, I let my hair air dry as it is naturally straight, and this stuff makes my somewhat fine and coloured hair look lifeless and in need of a wash.