BY TIGI

For Heat Protection & Shine Work It: Heat protection is vital for maintaining healthy, gorgeous hair. Care for your straight style with this formula customed tailored to help resist heat up to 450° F. Ultra - fine spray helps prevent moisture loss while providing impeccable straightening and illuminating shine For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt t see more...

Larissa W.
Larissa W.
This hot iron spray is amazing. I can see a difference in shine and protection when using this compared to other brands. I use this every time I flat iron my hair. Its not bad in price considering it is a salon brand. I would definitely recommend this to other who use hot tools on there hair often.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I use a hot tool on my hair every day & couldn't imagine doing so without this. It doesn't make my hair feel greasy, it smells amazing, and I can pick it up at my local drug store.
SABINA L.
SABINA L.
Ellenton, FL
I am always looking for a salon quality product that will help protect my hair against blow drying and flat ironing and I have tried MANY hair products which claim to do the same... this one by far is one of the best I have used.

It is important to remember a LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!! If you overuse it, of COURSE you will have blah results. It WILL weigh your hair down. So application is important or jump back into the shower and start all over again honey!

I take a section of hair and spray it on, making sure I get my ends which take the most damage... I follow up by combing the product through to ensure that I get ample coverage and then I blow dry my hair. I do NOT reapply when I flat iron. If this is a true heat protector, then it should do right, the FIRST TIME!

I can tell the difference when I use this vs. when I use another brand/product.. It makes your hair smell fabulous and you will walk out looking like you just left the salon.
Rhiannon P.
Rhiannon P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product can be pretty heavy and oily. if you use it, use it SPARINGLY as it can weigh down your hair.