TIGI Catwalk Shampoo, Oatmeal & Honey, 12 oz uploaded by Michelle H.

BY TIGI

Comfort Food For Your Hair! Helps repair chemically treated or damaged hair with vitamins A, B and E while enhancing moisture and shine.  The soothing aroma invigorates your mind, body and soul. Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI, Inc..  TIGI, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely see more...

• I love the way this stuff smells! Who else is in love wit...2 Answers
  • Does it moisturize your hair also?1 Answers
  • Does it really work? I think anything with honey is great...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Crystal F.
Downers Grove
This shampoo works well enough. It smells like an oatmeal raisin cookie, which seems a bit odd to me but not necessarily bad. I bought this shampoo because my hair dresser recommended it for my dry brittle hair. I would probably use this product again.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Not a huge fan of this product. Years and years ago I used to use tigi shampoo and I loved it but I think that's before I started really coloring my hair. I tried this again on a recommendation and was not impressed. Color was dull and my hair seems to be oily afterwards. Would not recommend or probably use again. Had an interesting scent to it though
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this shampoo. My hair feels thouroughly washed without feeling dry and crunchy, which is a problem of mine because I've died my hair every color of the rainbow. The scent is delicious! This shampoo paired with the conditioner is the dream team! My hair looks and feels alive. I would definetly repurchase this shampoo.
Rosalinda V.
I had bought this and would use it with the bed he's moisturizer conditioner on my very damaged hair due to all of the bleaching and dyes.
First of all, it smells AMAZING I looked forward to it all the time, it made my hair real soft, it was showing results unlike other shampoos that say they will help with your brittle hair but don't. I honestly recommend this if you also have damaged hair it really helped me out, or just regular hair it's definitely a top shampoo for me!
Nycole K.
Lakeside, CA
Absolutely hated this . The smell was ok at first but after a few minutes, I found it too cloying. It wasn't moisturizing enough and my hair felt like straw after the first wash, despite using copious amounts of the accompanying conditioner. 0/10 would not buy again.
Chrissy G.
OMG. There is NO shampoo in the world that smells as AMAZING as this one does! It definitely smells like delicious, warm, oatmeal cookies (YUM!) and it fills the whole room with the scent! It's pretty moisturizing and worked great for my dry, somewhat damaged hair. But, really, it's just all about that smell!!! :)
Kathy C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
My stylist used this shampoo on my hair when I got my hair cut recently. While my hair felt nice, the overpowering scent gave me a headache. I had to wash my hair as soon as I got home because I couldn't stand the smell.
Jordan R.
I got this stuff sometime last year and didn't try it til this summer and let me tell you I really enjoy it and love the way it makes my hair feel and look. I'm glad I got this shampoo and glad I started using it
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
This shampoo is a dream!! My hair is so damaged from all the many years of bleaching and coloring and whatever other evil things I've done to it and these shampoo makes it seem like nothing at all has happened to it! And it smells like a candle!!
Mariam M.
Irving, TX
I wont lie I completely abuse my hair! I bought this while at Toni &Guy with my aunt on a whim. I'm so glad I did! This is a great duo! It has rehydrated my hair and even brought curl back!
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love the way this stuff smells! Who else is in love with this scent?!
Lydia W.
Vernon
Does it really work? I think anything with honey is great for damages hair!
Lana M.
Does it moisturize your hair also?