BY TIGI

Aimee W.
Aimee W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is the BOMB!! I have thin hair and this gives my hair the perfect pick me up and leaves my hair feeling soft, shiny and full of volume without leaving it feeling weighed down, greasy or with tons of fly aways. Smells good too!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product it's good for women and men smells so great on the hair and even after you wash it out still smells great all day long.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Wautoma, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend and I really liked this one of our go to shampoos my hair felt amazingly soft n smooth
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
This is s great body building shampoo. Hair felt thick and full of body and ready to go..
Heather G.
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this shampoo! I have very fine, straight hair, and I need all the help I can get when it comes to building volume, and this shampoo really delivers! It's the first volume building shampoo that I have tried that leaves my touchably soft, not dry and hay-like. Definitely a must have in my haircare routine!
Charli H.
Charli H.
Sanford, NC
I'm constantly searching for new products to give my hair the volume I desperately want it to have. I've tried cheap department store brands and expensive salon brands and TIGI catwalk sexed up has been one of the best ones I've found. It does leave my hair feeling a little sticky, like there's a product in there but it helps me achieve the volume I want.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Lakeland, FL
Love this product, love all of TIGI products. I get great volume with it ans the smell is out of this world.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Livingston, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It makes my hair feel amazing and the scent is awesome! I buy this every chance I get!
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Peoria
I love this shampoo because whenever i finish drying my hair it feel like it is actually in control. My hair usually has volume at the bottom but little on top, but this lifts my roots up off my my scalp really nicely and i would recommend it to my friends.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
San Diego , CA
Works well. My hair definitely feels clean after use. I believe it helped with volume when I had shorter hair.