BY TIGI

Say Good-Bye To Flat, Limp Hair.&Nbsp;It Revive Your Luscious Locks With Vitamins, Pure Proteins And Mesmerizing Moisturizers. This Is A Conditioning Treatment You Will Never Forget. You Won't Be Able To Keep Your Fingers Off Your...Sexy Hair. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never used this until I went to my mom's and she had it. I liked it - I don't know if I like it enough to spend that much money on it but i did like it
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
I tried this after my hairdresser recommend
it I experienced lots of Volume and softness
it being on sale 50 percent off
I was happy to purchase two
Wendy

April O.
April O.
Schaumburg, Il
I have been using Catwalk for years not only is it a great conditioner but it makes my hair smell great even at the end of the day.
Nina R.
Nina R.
Harrisburg, PA
This conditioner is not too bad! I wouldn't recommended buying it unless your a total fan! I have a personal experience with this type of brand and its not the best. Nexxus I would recommend because its a great product.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, MD
Catwalk curls rock is the best brand for curling gel. My sister and I both have hair that doesn't hold a good curl when its wet or stay curled and this stuff works perfectly hours later. It even smells good!