TIGI Catwalk Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo uploaded by Trisha C.

BY TIGI

Alisa C.
Vineyard, UT
This dry shampoo is actually DRY. It doesn't moisten the hair or leave any white or colored residue. It's the cleanest dry shampoo I have ever used. I can go 2-3 additional days between showering after using the product. I would buy it again, the only downside is how hard it is to locate. I don't find it stocked with all the other Tigi product at the distributors.
Sasha G.
Long beach, CA
Does the job and works well. The scent is too over powering for me. If they could use the same smell but make it lighter that would be genius.
Jade W.
Carlisle
Loved this product it worked really well and smelt amazing would definitely recommend to anyone as it’s so good.
Saz🎄🎁☃️ P.
Liverpool
Great quality dry shampoo, long lasting, doesn’t leave that horrible white look on the hair and it smells fantastic! It’s a little bit pricey but definitely worth it, id highly recommend picking yourself one up!
Monica V.
I loved it. So sad they stopped selling it at the store I shop at. I have dark brown hair and it didn't leave any white residue. It is very light weight, smells great, and it leaves my scalp feeling clean.
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
TIGI is my favorite hair product brand and their dry shampoo is definitely top of the line. I only wash my hair a couple times a week, so dry shampoo is a necessity. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling tacky or sticky and never leaves white residue.
Michelle S.
the woodlands
I really never use a dry shampoo before but this one for sure lasts the longest with no residue I can I compare it to anything I have ever use because I’ve never used it before I went five days without having to use traditional shampoo my hair which is pretty amazing
Mica S.
Bath road, Thatcham
Love this!! Smells amazing, works great on my hair used to use this when I was younger and I wouldn’t use it every week if it left residue
Hannah G.
powell, TN
This stuff is a LIFE SAVER!! Trully i am in love with this stuff. My mom gave it to me so i dont know where she got it ill have to ask her and add it in. But all i know is the sleek packaging is on point and this stuff smells amazing and is incredible on my hair. It doesnt make it chalky feeling. Just fresh
Megan H.
Marble Falls
This dry shampoo is weightless, smells fresh, and lasts all day. It helps absorb unwanted oils in between washes without any build up