TIGI Catwalk Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo uploaded by Trisha C.

BY TIGI

Buy on Walgreens
Andrianna C.
Andrianna C.
I have silver hair and this is one of the few dry shampoos that doesn't make my hair feel like hay. I only wash my hair a max of twice a week and it gets pretty oily at the scalp. This stuff wicks all that greasiness away. They white cast isn't super strong either once in rush it away it's not noticeable. I bought this on a whim and consider buying it again soon. Plus it smell like a sexy man. Lol
MacKenzie Z.
MacKenzie Z.
Grand Ledge, MI
Review for: Catwalk Session Series Transfoaming Dry Shampoo Hair Shampoos 5.2 oz
This is far and away my favorite dry shampoo. I have pretty greasy hair, and this does the job for me. I use it before I go to bed on the day I washed my hair and wake up with great, non-greasy hair. It doesn't leave behind white powder like some other dry shampoos. I think it smells amazing, though the scent is strong and may not be for everyone.
Trisha C.
Trisha C.
New york, Ny
The best product ever to add volume and texture. I don't even use it for its purpose as a dry shampoo, just as a styling product! Its nice that it has zero white powdery type of a look like other dry shampoos and to me, it smells amazing. It's a strong scent that may not be for everyone but when I use this its my perfume for the day.
Maegan M.
Maegan M.
Kansas City , MO
New fav!!!! It soaks up oil, makes my hair feel ticker, and bonus.... gives me great volume! It doesn't leave my hair white either, and I have very dark brown hair. I can usually use it on days 2 and 3 to prolong me from not washing my hair. Which is great since I workout so much. Great product!!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
I received a sample of this dry shampoo and I have to say it works pretty well. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell. Once I apply it i have to leave the area because it is so strong. But as far as adding volume and getting rid of grease it works!
Madelaine S.
Madelaine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how weightless this feels on my hair. I feel like it helps let my hairstyle last for a much longer time than usual
Marcedes C.
Marcedes C.
ERIE, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the work it flex hold hair spray. By far my favorite hair spray. I hate pumps and love that this is an aerosol can. It smells amazing. And the cherry on top to why I love it, it is a flex hold, keeps your style in place, but gives you natural movement. No helmet hair.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Holladay, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Dry Shampoo. I have tried other brands but was very satisfied with Tigi Catwalk. I love the smell and how it adds volume to my hair. I also like that it is easy to use. No mess!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
I usually have problems with dry shampoo but this one works very well and doesn't make my hair look white from using it