TIGI Catwalk Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo uploaded by Trisha C.

BY TIGI

Sasha D.
Fort drum, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don’t like it not worth it. My hair is too thick for it
dont like how it felt my hair after using it don’t recommend this product for curly Natural hair
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Marcedes C.
ERIE, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the work it flex hold hair spray. By far my favorite hair spray. I hate pumps and love that this is an aerosol can. It smells amazing. And the cherry on top to why I love it, it is a flex hold, keeps your style in place, but gives you natural movement. No helmet hair.
Maegan M.
Kansas City, MO
New fav!!!! It soaks up oil, makes my hair feel ticker, and bonus.... gives me great volume! It doesn't leave my hair white either, and I have very dark brown hair. I can usually use it on days 2 and 3 to prolong me from not washing my hair. Which is great since I workout so much. Great product!!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product, it makes my hair touchable and soft while still allowing it to hold texture! definitely recommend
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This item does what it says it does and I recommend it to everyone. It is great and I will probably purchase again.
Oksana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta línea de productos es sin duda una de las mejores .. tanto en precio como es efectividad ... Recomendado
MacKenzie Z.
Grand Ledge, MI
This is far and away my favorite dry shampoo. I have pretty greasy hair, and this does the job for me. I use it before I go to bed on the day I washed my hair and wake up with great, non-greasy hair. It doesn't leave behind white powder like some other dry shampoos. I think it smells amazing, though the scent is strong and may not be for everyone.
Madelaine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how weightless this feels on my hair. I feel like it helps let my hairstyle last for a much longer time than usual