BY TIGI

Catwalk By Tigi Styling Session Series Salt Spray 9.13 Oz For Unisex see more...

• Where can I find this? What does it smell like ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Harriet  W.
Carol Stream, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best sea salt product out there. It holds great on its own with damp curls or even to set heated curls. It has an amazing scent as well. It is a little more pricey than drug store items but totally worth it!
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally cannot live without. First of all, the scent is AMAZING 🙌 and it is the perfect texturizing spray for my thick hair. When I barrel curl my hair and spray it with this stuff, it gives the
Curls a more beach wave and salty texture and I love it!
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Review for: Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray 9.13 oz
First off, this spray smells amazing! I'm on my second bottle. I buy it from my stylist. It's perfect for days when you just want a beachy waves look, days when you have worn your hair up in a bun all day and you are going somewhere and you want your hair down but don't want to take the time to fix it... Just spray this in your hair, work your fingers through it and go! There have been days that I don't even brush it, just wake up, take my night time bun out, spray and go!! This photo is an example of that! No brushing. I love this product!
Samantha M.
Hurst, TX
Review for: Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray 9.13 oz
My sister in law gave me this salt spray and I have been using it ever since. It gives my hair such amazing volume definitely a product to try out!!
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend gave me this spray and I love it! It smells really good and gives my hair life on those days when its just feeling limp and lifeless. I just give it a few sprays and tousle and I'm ready to go!
Erica
New Orleans , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The stuff is great I've had a bottle for a long time because I don't style my hair with matte texture very often, but when I do this is my favorite. It smells incredible and I prefer it over the bumble and bumble Surfspray.
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good. It's more expensive than id like but it does work well and smells pretty great.
Gaibrien K.
Clive, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always love pretty much any and every sea salt spray because it is my favorite kind of texture to have my hair. It creates soft, pretty beach waves/curls and the smell of the product is like no other sea salt spray I've tried.
Daisy R.
covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I reallly liked this at first to add some texture and make it a little messy not so pretty but the more I use the more i think its just okay. there are other better ones out there. I does texturize your hair and doesnt leave it hard or crispy but I feel it falls quickly.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great! Gives hair a nice tousled and beachy look. Lasts all day. Expensive but worth the money. I got at my local salon.
Brittany R.
Valley, NS
Where can I find this? What does it smell like ?