BY TIGI

Catwalk By Tigi Styling Session Series Salt Spray 9.13 Oz For Unisex see more...

• Where can I find this? What does it smell like ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Katie W.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray 9.13 oz
I am in love with tigi catwalk products. This salt spray is one of the best texturing sprays I have ever used. I love it. It's like you've been playing in the ocean and sand all day. It works like a charm and smells good, too.
Alena R.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray 9.13 oz
This product is exelent for giving your hair an extra boost it helps to style your hair plus if you spray it in your hair before curling it it helps the curl to stay longer
kayla V.
Victoria, TX
Review for: Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray 9.13 oz
Gives hair amazing volumes gives you a salon effect and can also give nice beach waves if desired
Jill C.
Seattle, WA
I've tried numerous salt sprays and keep coming back to this one. I love how versatile this product is. I use a few sprays when my hair is wet or I can spray some on my hair on day 2 and curl it. It gives my hair great texture.
Jen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray 9.13 oz
Sadly I was not crazy about this spray. I used it for a few weeks but I didn't notice much when I applied it. Smelled good though and wasn't too heavy.
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Review for: Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray 9.13 oz
First off, this spray smells amazing! I'm on my second bottle. I buy it from my stylist. It's perfect for days when you just want a beachy waves look, days when you have worn your hair up in a bun all day and you are going somewhere and you want your hair down but don't want to take the time to fix it... Just spray this in your hair, work your fingers through it and go! There have been days that I don't even brush it, just wake up, take my night time bun out, spray and go!! This photo is an example of that! No brushing. I love this product!
Samantha M.
Hurst, TX
Review for: Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray 9.13 oz
My sister in law gave me this salt spray and I have been using it ever since. It gives my hair such amazing volume definitely a product to try out!!
Brittany R.
Valley, NS
Where can I find this? What does it smell like ?