BY TIGI

Catwalk By Tigi Styling Session Series Salt Spray 9.13 Oz For Unisex see more...

• Where can I find this? What does it smell like ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend gave me this spray and I love it! It smells really good and gives my hair life on those days when its just feeling limp and lifeless. I just give it a few sprays and tousle and I'm ready to go!
Harriet  W.
Carol Stream, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best sea salt product out there. It holds great on its own with damp curls or even to set heated curls. It has an amazing scent as well. It is a little more pricey than drug store items but totally worth it!
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally cannot live without. First of all, the scent is AMAZING 🙌 and it is the perfect texturizing spray for my thick hair. When I barrel curl my hair and spray it with this stuff, it gives the
Curls a more beach wave and salty texture and I love it!
Craig L.
Kalamazoo, MI
This product is just...wow. I use it to give my fine hair that extra texture so that it takes: 1.) less product to do my hair 2.) Get longevity out of my 'do.
This stuff last all day, but be weary on really rainy days tends to lose its luster! Otherwise
Gaibrien K.
Clive, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always love pretty much any and every sea salt spray because it is my favorite kind of texture to have my hair. It creates soft, pretty beach waves/curls and the smell of the product is like no other sea salt spray I've tried.
Erica
New Orleans , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The stuff is great I've had a bottle for a long time because I don't style my hair with matte texture very often, but when I do this is my favorite. It smells incredible and I prefer it over the bumble and bumble Surfspray.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells amazing and gives a great texturized look. It smells like coconuts! It's moisturizing without being too oily or greasy. A little goes a long way and a bottle lasts a long time. I'm on my third bottle after 5 years.
Daisy R.
covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I reallly liked this at first to add some texture and make it a little messy not so pretty but the more I use the more i think its just okay. there are other better ones out there. I does texturize your hair and doesnt leave it hard or crispy but I feel it falls quickly.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great! Gives hair a nice tousled and beachy look. Lasts all day. Expensive but worth the money. I got at my local salon.
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good. It's more expensive than id like but it does work well and smells pretty great.
Brittany R.
Valley, NS
Where can I find this? What does it smell like ?