BY TIGI

Catwalk By Tigi Styling Session Series Salt Spray 9.13 Oz For Unisex see more...

• Where can I find this? What does it smell like ?2 Answers
Tiffany P.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray 9.13 oz more...
I am a cosmetologist and I use this for my curly hair and beach waves. Gives amazing texture and nice hold. My hair can get frizzy without the use of this. Smells great. Works great. Love this stuff!
Harriet  W.
Carol Stream, IL
This is the best sea salt product out there. It holds great on its own with damp curls or even to set heated curls. It has an amazing scent as well. It is a little more pricey than drug store items but totally worth it!
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
Literally cannot live without. First of all, the scent is AMAZING 🙌 and it is the perfect texturizing spray for my thick hair. When I barrel curl my hair and spray it with this stuff, it gives the
Curls a more beach wave and salty texture and I love it!
Craig L.
Kalamazoo, MI
This product is just...wow. I use it to give my fine hair that extra texture so that it takes: 1.) less product to do my hair 2.) Get longevity out of my 'do.
This stuff last all day, but be weary on really rainy days tends to lose its luster! Otherwise
Gaibrien K.
Clive, IA
I always love pretty much any and every sea salt spray because it is my favorite kind of texture to have my hair. It creates soft, pretty beach waves/curls and the smell of the product is like no other sea salt spray I've tried.
Erica
New Orleans , LA
The stuff is great I've had a bottle for a long time because I don't style my hair with matte texture very often, but when I do this is my favorite. It smells incredible and I prefer it over the bumble and bumble Surfspray.
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
My friend gave me this spray and I love it! It smells really good and gives my hair life on those days when its just feeling limp and lifeless. I just give it a few sprays and tousle and I'm ready to go!
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Review for: Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray 9.13 oz more...
First off, this spray smells amazing! I'm on my second bottle. I buy it from my stylist. It's perfect for days when you just want a beachy waves look, days when you have worn your hair up in a bun all day and you are going somewhere and you want your hair down but don't want to take the time to fix it... Just spray this in your hair, work your fingers through it and go! There have been days that I don't even brush it, just wake up, take my night time bun out, spray and go!! This photo is an example of that! No brushing. I love this product!
Daisy R.
Covina, CA
I reallly liked this at first to add some texture and make it a little messy not so pretty but the more I use the more i think its just okay. there are other better ones out there. I does texturize your hair and doesnt leave it hard or crispy but I feel it falls quickly.
Katie W.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray 9.13 oz more...
I am in love with tigi catwalk products. This salt spray is one of the best texturing sprays I have ever used. I love it. It's like you've been playing in the ocean and sand all day. It works like a charm and smells good, too.
Brittany R.
Valley, NS
Where can I find this? What does it smell like ?