BY TIGI

Shelley G.
Shelley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the oldest Catwalk products and it used to be great when I bought it at salons. But now it comes in smaller sized bottles and doesn't moisturize as well. The scent is even different now. I don't recommend this. Its cheap and it isn't good for hair that needs high moisture. If you need light moisture it may be okay, but I really think the urban antidotes is much better quality.
Addie G.
Addie G.
Boone, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner smells amazing and really makes my hair just look better. It some how makes my frizziness go down a lot and just smoothed everything out nicely. My hair was very Sikh afterwards. My only complaint is that my pump gets stuck a lot.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling really nice and clean without being drying to my very curly hair. The only con is it is a bit more expensive than some drugstore shampoos that is only marginally more effective than.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great natural ingredients used I highly recommend it it left my hair very smooth and it targets the hair lol I love my hair now serum no mask but conditions hair excellent satisfaction not disappointed at all
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think my expectations for this shouldn't haven been so high. I love Tigi products but this one didn't stand up to my expectations. Would work well for all hair types, the price is high for what you get though.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite shampoo and conditioner. This product works so great in my hard to manage hair. It is pricey but it smells great and makes my hair so soft!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the smell of this shampoo and conditioner. I usually find and buy it from either Marshalls or T.J. Maxx for a fraction of the regular price.
Casey R.
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly reconmed!! Absolutely love this product, I wouldn't use anything else, totally worth the money as well!! It definitely does the job!!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this product. The shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling heavy with a slight residue.
Carrie T.
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this! Its kind of heavy textured,but it washed out good. I like this brand of hair products in general so i was not surprised that i liked this
Product also! I mixed this with the dumb blonde shampoo & so far so good.