BeautyHairHair ProductsTIGI
Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo & Conditioner Set 2536 oz

TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo & Conditioner Set 25.36 oz

TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo & Conditioner Set 25.36 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo & Conditioner Set 25.36 oz!
Maria B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I enjoy this shampoo and conditioner so much. It hydrates my thin wavy hair. The smell is amazing and I have not found anything that compares with this scent. It's a high quality shampoo leaving my hair feeling clean and soft. It's a little pricey but I usually buy when on sale.
Jennifer S.
Cushing, OK
I recently purchased this product from a local salon as the stylist recommended and I can say that I truly love it, my hair feels so soft and manageable, the frizz stays under control after I blow dry and even though it is on the pricey side I do think that I would purchase this product again.
Holly S.
Centralia, IL
This is one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner combos. Smells amazing. Lathers great. Rinses clean. There aren't many improvements I could make to this tbh. I wash my hair 3-4 times a week with this shampoo and conditioner. I definitely recommend especially if you have color or damaged hair!
Lisa R.
San Diego, CA
i love, love, love this shampoo and conditioner but it's getting harder and harder to find.  The smell is wonderful and it leaves my hair silky and smooth.  I think it may be discontinued because I am only able to find it online.  TIGI bring this line back!!!!!!
Stephanie K.
04347 Leipzig
The duo is mega, my hair finally has shine again! I have already been asked what I use for my hair now, as it looks so healthy. A real saviour for dull dry hair. Another clear recommendation![product:tigi-catwalk-oatmeal-&-honey-tween-duo-set] [product:tigi-catwalk-oatmeal-&-honey-shampoo-&-conditioner-set-2536-oz]

Looking for your answer?