BY TIGI

Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Nourishing Shampoo (For Dry, Damaged Hair) see more...

Tarra D.
Roseville, MI
Not a big fan of the texture and smell. Wanted to love it as I do most products from this brand and line but if it goes in my hair and I don't want to smell it all day, it isn't a win in my book no matter how my hair looks lol.

To each their own
Jessica H.
My favorite shampoo i was introduced by my boss owner of a salon it's what I was looking for suds up good my hair feels great my scalp is in between oily and dry and it's great very satisfied I try to get everyone to at least try it
Courtney B.
I tried this shampoo to help nourish my dry, color-treated, blow-dry-frizzed hair. It has a nice delicate honey scent, and my boyfriend really liked the way my hair smelled. However, after using it for a while I started to feel like my hair was getting a little bit dull, so I switched it out for another product.
Cara H.
Lake Worth , FL
I use to dye my hair a lot and I had really bad split ends, I would use a nourishing hair mask every week or so but in between treatments with a hair mask this shampoo was great for smoothing out the damage and making my hair look nice and shiny.
Aliza M.
Elmont, NY
Smells amazing! It left my hair super soft & it was easy to brush through it after washing. My hair is dry and brittle & I saw results right away. Best for dry scalp however I wish it was a bit cheaper for the price.
Rochelle D.
Saint Charles, MO
I'm always switching it up w/ shampoos. This one is great. Helps w/ heating tool protection too. Love the scent. I always sit it with the matching conditioner.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I LOVE THIS STUFF! It smells so glorious & it leaves my hair beautiful. It is more pricey, but so worth it. My hair smells lovely until my next wash!
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
This shampoo has a great smell. Fresh and clean and not overpowering. It does not coat your hair like some products for dry hair.
alexis m.
tulare, CA
It works so good i absolutely lovr it. Itkeeps my hair nourished soft and shiny. It helps keep it si healthy
Cynthia B.
Really liked this shampoo gave my hair alot of moisture and the smell is amazing !