TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Nourishing Shampoo, 10.14 fl oz uploaded by Clarissa G.

BY TIGI

Nourishing Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair Helps Moisturize Condition 2 Helps Smooth Dry, Damaged Hair 3 Promotes Soft Silky Hair A nourishing shampoo with a delicate oatmeal and honey fragrance. This formula, with acacia honey, wheat protein and vitamin E, helps to smooth dry, damaged hair and replenish moisture and shine, leaving hair soft and silky. With ingredients that help to nourish and repair, benefits accumulate with repeated usage* Developed with Tigi Copyrightolor Creative Team. Catwalk by Tigi Shampoos and Conditioners have been specially designed to be color safe and to help protect hair from heat damage. see more...

• So I just got this Shampoo from a friend to try how is it on thin...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Sioux City, IA
Hello, drool-worthy shampoo! This works great for my dry-to-oily-quickly hair. Provides a nice lather and an AMAZING scent, it smells just like a White Russian drink! Anyway, a little bit goes a long way so the value is great with what you get. Definitely
Gloria C.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
This is my favorite shampoo. It smells great and it feels like a conditioner too because even after working using a shampoo it makes my hair soft even before using the conditioner. Of course getting the conditioner completes the process.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
I've been using this shampoo for a little while now and I absolutely love it! It smells great and, when used with the conditioner, helps to relieve some frizz (a problem I have dealt with for some time).
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Got this on clearance for $6 at Ricky's NYC and I'm glad I stocked up! I've also seen it at TJ Maxx if anyone is looking for it for around $10. I love the light scent. It doesn't dry my hair out and I've really enjoyed using it. If you see it on sale somewhere, it's a good buy!!
Erin E.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Love the shampoo, love the dispenser bottle too! Smells nice almost like theres a hint of cinnamon too. It does feel like it helps my hair better than regular shampoo bit probably not by a whole lot, i think its the conditioners that usually do most of the repair work. I found on sale at marshalls, and definitely recommend if you can get on sale! Not sure id pay full price though as it doesn't make a huge difference to hair health, just a little better, id rather splurge on a conditioner/treatment/hair mask.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
I love T. I. G. I. products. They're a little pricey but definitely do what they promise they will do, and keep my hair healthy and strong. Everything always smells amazing and is very effective. I love it!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Caledonia, MI
This product left my hair feeling soft and silky. However, it's too thick of a conditioner and I found myself having to use a lot of it because it didn't want to spread in my hair.
Brein G.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this wonderful shampoo. It leaves my hair sweet smelling and so silky soft. But most importantly it leaves my hair feeling healthy, bouncy, shiny and manageable. The only downside would be the price, if it were a little bit more affordable I would be able to purchase it more often.
Britne E.
Britne E.
LAKE STATION, IN
Hands down my favorite shampoo ever. I am forever in love with the scent and the way it leaves my hair looking and feeling! I swear with each use my hair was repaired a little more!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I love this shampoo! Cleans my hair well and also smells like an oatmeal cookie while I'm doing it! Yummmm... Love it.
Sylvia O.
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
So I just got this Shampoo from a friend to try how is it on thin hair?