TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Nourishing Shampoo for Unisex

by Catwalk

Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Nourishing Shampoo by TIGI for Unisex 25.36 oz Shampoo.

Does this, or the conditioner, have parabens in it?
Is this good for super-fine hair?
I've used TIGI products but I've yet to try their shampoo. Does it leave your hair oily/greasy feeling? Or does it leave you hair dried out and feeling fried?
Start your review of TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Nourishing Shampoo for Unisex!
Talladega, AL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love that the shampoo is cruelty free and I actually found it at a very nice discounted price at TJ Maxx. The only complaints that I could see online about it was the smell but personally when I took it home and put it on in the shower it smells very nice I even got a compliment from my daughter. Catwalk Shampoo and Conditioner, Oatmeal & Honey, 25.36 Fluid Ounce [Oatmeal & Honey]
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Straight, Fine
Rogers, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a good product overall. Does good for the hair. Leaves it soft super easy to lather. I love tigi product they are get buy. The only problem with me with this product was the smell. It takes a little to get used to it. Like I said great shampoo but I would buy again because of the smell.
Black / Damage, Dandruff, Frizz / Normal, Straight, Coarse
Florence, SC
This is my favorite shampoo and it honestly makes my hair feel really clean. A bottle lasts a month and it smells really nice. I was disappointed that Ulta stopped selling it. It’s inexpensive but good for your hair.
Black / Frizz, Heat Protection, Straightening / Oily, Coarse, Thick
TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Nourishing Shampoo for Unisex uploaded by Jazmin C.
My mother used to buy this for us when I was a kiddo, our entire family has curly hair and she's a professional hairstylist, so she knows what's good. The scent alone is one of the reasons this gets 5 stars, it's so nourishing and thick and creamy and perfect for any hair texture really and my hair feels softer and stronger after just one use !!!! It's accurately priced, by to expensive but not drugstore priced I got a set of shampoo conditioner and a leave I conditioner for 35$
Red / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Normal, Curly, Kinky
st. louis
Absolutely love this shampoo, it smells like oatmeal cookies and nourishes my hair. I have the conditioner and well and trust me after a few uses I felt I difference in my hair. It felt healthier and didn’t need to add a leave in conditioner. I know it’s bad but I go for months in-between cutting my hair and it felt like after using this shampoo for a few months by ends didn’t feel brittle or dry. Even my hair dresser told me you hair feels healthier and you haven’t seen my in a year. I’d recommend buying and even stock up when the mage bottles are on sale at ulta!!!
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dry Scalp / Normal, Wavy, Thin
Long Is City, NY
This shampoo smells like heaven! I love oatmeal, so this wakes me up in the morning feeling great! If I use it too often it makes my hair feel a little oily, so I switch it up with their blonde shampoo and it works wonders!
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos especially for the winter time. It cleanses without stripping, is gentle enough to use daily (if you must) and still doesn't dry hair out or allow much static when wearing winter gear. Also, it keeps my scalp from getting dry.
Dark Blonde / Dandruff, Volume / Straight, Thick
Clayton, NC
I love the way this keeps my hair feeling smooth but not greasy when combined with the conditioner. Plus, the smell alone makes me feel happy to continue using it! I'm so glad I stole some from my sister and then bought my own. Good smelling shampoo and conditioner are small luxuries in life lol.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Oily, Straight, Thick
Love this shampoo! Worth it for the price and it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth!!! Has a good smell in my opinion!!! Lathers great you only need a small pump to cover your whole head! Very satisfied
Blonde / Volume / Straight, Thick
Erie, PA
Oh my goodness, I can't even express how much I love this shampoo! The smell is amazing and I feel like it's good for my hair because of the oatmeal. My hair is softer and smoother after using it!
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Oily Scalp / Straight, Fine