Tigi Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Intense Nourishing Mask for Unisex uploaded by Miranda W.

BY TIGI

7.05 oz mask. Catwalk oatmeal & honey intense nourishing mask was launched by the design house of tigi. It is recommended for casual wear. Catwalk oatmeal & honey intense nourishing mask by tigi for unisex - 705 oz mask . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Smells so gross! It’s strong smelling too. It made my hair softer but a lot of products will do that and smell good at the same time. I would never use this again or recommend to anyone. It’s not cheap either.
Marissa C.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great product if you're looking to add a lot of moisture back into dry locks. I use this all the time to replenish clients hair leaving them with touchable, soft hair. I love how it comes in a tub versus a tube so you can scoop the exact amount out you want. It has an amazing honey and oats scent, hence the name.
Miranda W.
Phoenix
Great mask I use once a week in place of my conditioner. My hair tends to run dry and I do color it so this hydrates. I recommend shampooing your hair and then applying this. Then put on a shower cap and do whatever else you need to. About 20mins later I rinse it out.
Taylor F.
North Providence
This is possibly the best smelling hair mask I have ever tried. It smells like autumn, or like a vanilla chai. I went to Toni and Guy and when this line of products came out I made sure to get some of this! It leaves you hair feeling so soft and shiny. Its great for a quick temporary fix.
Lindsey B.
Auburn, IN
This hair mask is wonderful! I just let it sit in my hair for 5 minutes and when I washed it out it was so so soft. It felt like I went to a salon and got a professional treatment. I will definitely buy it again and recommend it. I have dry, damaged hair btw.
Kiersten R.
I love this product! Along with the shampoo and everyday conditioner the smell is absolutely amazing. I have tons of thick coarse hair and it smooths it out so nicely. I am also a hairstylist and I recommend this to a lot of my clients.
Tina S.
Lake Forest , CA
Great mask this is my weekly hair mask to rejuvenate and bring life back into it. It smells amazing and leaves my hair perfectly soft and smooth this is my must have hair care product
Kristen m.
WOW I love this hair mask! I have severely dry, damaged hair and with the summer humidity it has been out of control. I have used this deep conditioner twice and I have already noticed a big difference in my hair. It is less frizzy and more soft. I was surprised I liked it so much because the deep conditioner I was using previously was almost double the price. This one is great for someone with color treated damaged hair.
Sarah B.
This mask is great for all hair types. It's incredibly moisturizing without being heavy and washes out completely. It also smells like sugar cookies!
Chris S.
New Castle
Very very good product..the smell is great..it does what it says I just have trouble finding it,only option I have is buying it online