TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Conditioner uploaded by Michelle H.

BY TIGI

A nourishing conditioner for your hair Enriched with soy & wheat protein Repairs chemically treated or damaged hair Boosts moisture & shine Leaves hair soft & healthy looking Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I loved this conditioner it left my coarse, damaged hair feeling smooth and defrizzed. " in 1 review
Jaime N.
Jaime N.
bullhead city , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell alone will make you purchase this, smells like oatmeal cookies, just wonderful, However I find that the conditioner is not very moisturizing as the product claims to be. This can be a downfall for someone with course or color treated hair in need of nourishment.
Karina A.
Karina A.
New Castle, DE
It smells fantastic and a little goes a long way. It leaves my hair super soft and smelling delicious. It is a little pricey, but it's worth treating yourself to this.
Mariam M.
Mariam M.
Irving, TX
My abused hair absorbs this conditioner (thirsty much?) Like none other! It brings the life back to my curls and shine to my hair !
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
For dry and damaged hair this product really works as it claims and smells amazing. Oatmeal and Honey has been my go for 12 years whenever I damage my hair from coloring and drying I start using this and my hair instantly becomes soft and manageable with out being weighed down. I love this product and highly recommend you give it a try or a sniff.
Abbigail S.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this conditioner! I use this about everyday. This comes at a cheap price and the quality is outstanding! I love the scent and the amazing results! I have died and bleached my hair do many times and this keeps my hair living. Would recommend to anyone!
Dayna H.
Dayna H.
Austin, TX
I have thick, coarse, curly hair and bought this in hopes it would smooth the monster on my head. Honestly the scent drew me in and I'm so glad I purchased it. This works great on my dry hair and doesn't give it the greasy or rubbery after feel.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the shampoo and conditioner both for YEARS. I absolutely was obsessed with the smell! I have really curly hair, and the conditioner kept my hair from feeling greasy or weighted down like most conditioners do.
Saray m.
Saray m.
Oklahoma city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of oatmeal and honey shampoo and conditioner. The smell first off is so good you want to eat it! Lol! So imagine how good it feels and smells after you use the two! Great product!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Los Alamos, NM
This product smells great and adds back life into my hair! Perfect for dry and frizzy hair!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Thomaston, ME
I have never tried this before, but it sounds really good, like something I was use!!
Can I have this please? lol
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Does anyone have any tips about this stuff I saw it in a local Salon and want to try but am nervous because it's kind of expensive and my hair has seen better days?