BY CATWALK

Your Hair Can Now Feel Like Silk Now you do not have to think about your hair becoming dry or damaged after every wash. TIGI Catwalk Headshot Shampoo's formula doesn't allow your hair to lose moisture when washed. It adds shine to your hair and keeps it healthy and happy. It contains jasmine, violet, wisteria and lavender that leaves your hair fragrant and protects it from ultra-violet rays. Replenishes shine and moisture Repairs hair that's damaged For colored hair too Protects from UV rays TIGI Catwalk Headshot Shampoo leaves a scent that stays all day long. Damaged hair can be repaired by using this shampoo regularly. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: TIGI Catwalk Headshot Shampoo contains ginseng and rose hips extracts, amino acids and wheat protein that nourishes your hair while cleaning. It cleans your hair and leaves it healthy and static-free. It hydrates your hair too. It's effective even for colored hair. The result is shiny, silky hair that you would be proud of. see more...

• I've been wanting to try this any feedback someone can sh...1 Answers
Kari W.
Dayton, OH
The shampoo is an old standard that I’ve used for awhile. It has a great smell and gets the job done. While a higher end shampoo I feel that you get what you pay for and it’s definitely worth the money.
Madison B.
I've used the TIGI purple shampoo for my platinum hair, and I thought it was amazing! It toned beautifully and didn't dry out my ends. If it weren't for the price tag, this would be my everyday shampoo.
melissa y.
TIGI Catwalk Headshot Shampoo is one of my all time favorite shampoos. It smells amazing and leaves my thin hair full of volume. It smooths my fly always for sleek smooth hair all day long. This is on my must have list of hair products!
Erin C.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love, love, love, love, this brand, and I would recommend every single product I have ever tried. This product smells great, and gave my hair a nice healthy bounce.
Amie C.
inverness
Unfurantly this shampoo does dry out my scalp I used to use it all the time and loved it but cause I treat my hair I guess it give me dandruff
Influenster M.
No no no. I DID NOT LIKE. For me disappointing. The hair after use I stay HORRIBLE (hard, so dry than normal). I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Not a fan of this product. I need to use conditioner at the same time to get my fingers through my hair and very little hydration
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
I like the scent of this, but it makes my hair feel like careboard? Idk how else to explain It! its not soft at all.
kayla 🌺.
ME
Honestly, I didn't really like this one, I use to use it before I dyed my hair but now I don't like it.
Melissa P.
Gainesville, TX
Smells AMAZING. It has been awhile since I used this brand but I have used this product from this line.
Bridgett H.
San Diego , CA
I've been wanting to try this any feedback someone can share with me?

Amazon