BY TIGI

Reconstructive Shampoo for Chemically Treated Hair Sulfate-Free 2 Infusion of Lychee, Japanese Honeysuckle Rice Bran Oil 3 Helps Smooth Defrizz This reconstructing shampoo, with ingredients that penetrate the hair fiber, targets areas in most need of repair. Hair is progressively repaired wash after wash. The formula with ginseng extracts, wheat protein, amino acids and smoothing agents, helps to reduce breakage and split ends* Developed with Tigi Copyrightolor Creative Team. Catwalk by Tigi Shampoos and Conditioners have been specially designed to be color safe and to help protect hair from heat damage. see more...

Raychell B.
Raychell B.
Fortuna, CA
It helps me when I need it the most. It is the best dry shampoo I have used! Don't know where I would be without it
O. H.
O. H.
Despite coloring my hair myself for the past 8 years, I normally manage to maintain long, silky straight hair... my only issue having to wash it every morning. But last winter when I came home to the states for a week, I basically only had one night to correct and lighten my hair blonde again, so I ended up double processing my hair and in the process my hair had gotten so damaged they it was actually in that gummy, breaking off state.

At first, I was only using your typical moisturizing shampoos, but they would leave my hair super tangled. Like, beyond the repair of conditioner. So I switched to more intensive argan oil products, a little more gentle, but my hair was still extremely delicate. Finally, I found out that for chemical damage, protein products are what you should use- and I've had incredible success with this shampoo.

My hair feels healthier and smoothr before I even apply conditioner, yet my hair isn't at all weighed down (which is mainly what defrentiates it from a moisturizing shampoo). Of course, no shampoo or conditioner or serum in the world will actually permanently fix or reverse chemically damaged hair, this shampoo is so helpful in strengthening it while I'm growing it out. I can actually use styling tools and brush it without worrying about breakage again!
Nicolette F.
Nicolette F.
PALMDALE, CA
I loved what this did to my hair. I bleach my hair and needless to say, thr ends dry out. This shampoo moisturized my hair from root to tip and made it completely soft and manageable. It also smells good.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
I love everything about it. 5 stars for amazing smell, amazing feel after using, and amazing looking hair regardless of what you started with.
Lily L.
Lily L.
Franklin, Pa
Love it to use for only go out or go to party, resturant or any reason that I do use for only as anyway.
sadie m.
sadie m.
Woodburn, OR
Love love love I couldn't be more happier with this product and I'm serious you will totally thank me later
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
Worked great for me when I need my hair restored because of dying and using multiple hot tools!
Yaz U.
Yaz U.
Las Vegas, NV
For being a person who used to damage my hair on a daily basis with heat this shampoo really helped. It doesn't completely fix the damage but it stoked breakage.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I love this brand. No matter which one you get it does exactly what it says it will do. They all smell great and leave my hair feeling so soft.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Apple Valley, CA
Use the product when I bleach my hair, helps to restore that soft healthy feeling. Has on ok scent but works amazing on my hair.