BY TIGI

CATWALK by Tigi HEADSHOT HEAVENLY HYDRATING SHAMPOO 25 OZ SKU:SUZ7299350 see more...

Karrin C.
Karrin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this but my hair is picky and once it becomes used to a shampoo or conditioner it refuses to play nice and thus I have had to leave this behind after one bottle.
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.
I love TiGI products .The bed head stuff is awesome also.very moisturizing conditioner,it doesn't weigh down your hair either like a lot of the very moisturizing conditioners do.its lightweight but works beautifully ,I recommend getting the big pump bottles it will last you about 4 months .
Kamee C.
Kamee C.
I was super bummed this didn't live up to the hype! It smelled amazing but my hair just looked meh. The product also built up in my scalp, leaving me with oil and dandruff. Not a good look!
Harper W.
Harper W.
Ringgold, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best conditioner ever! Leaves hair insanely soft. This product is decently priced as well.
Kauanoe R.
Kauanoe R.
WAIMANALO, HI
I love this conditioner allot this really works well on my hair and serves its purpose . I reckons this to people who have curly hair
kayla u.
kayla u.
Best condition definitely great for after I had my baby postpartum hair is always awful for me and this saved my hair
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all TIGI products. I wait for them to go $9.99 at ultra and stock up. They all smell amazing and help my dry hair become full of life and so smooth.
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the way this smells! I am one for good smelling shampoo that's does the job well and this is it!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is best if you have VERY dry hair. My hair was slightly dry and it made it way too oily after just one use. I'm sure it works for very dry hair but I won't be buying again