BY TIGI

Tigi Catwalk Fashionista Violet Shampoo is a sulphate-free shampoo that enhances blonde shades and reduces brassy tone effects. With an illuminating complex of Violet, Pearl Extract and Rice Milk, it boosts cool tones and delivers captivating shine to blonde, gray or white hair. Can be used daily. see more...

Holly G.
Sapulpa, OK
I use this conditioner after having my hair bleached/colored and it is GLORIOUS. It leaves my hair feeling healthy, hydrated, and nourished, even after bleaching. It smells great too! It leaves my hair so soft and silky without making it look greasy or heavy.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
I like anything that can help get my damaged hair back in shape this product made my hair soft and smooth and I loved it, it's not going to reverse your damaged hair but it will definitely help treat it
Taylor K.
This is such a great conditioner! This is one I like to reach for right after I have colored my hair because it can be so hard on the hair! I would 10/10 recommend this to anybody who is looking for a good deep condition!
Laralyn L.
I love all of this brands products. They are great for your hair ecspecially for the price. Good for a dry scalp. It will make your hair oily. It lathers good. Just wasn't
Good for
My hair since it is oily
McKenzie B.
Spokane Vly, WA
This conditioner really brings moisture back into the hair. My dorm has hard water so this saved my haue
This conditioner is great! It really makes my hair feel soft and it also helped my curls. I recommend it
Amber E.
This product is amazing! It's very good for dry or damaged hair.it also helps to keep frizz or static hair manageable. This has a very good smell as well. Also,I have used this product as a hair mask as well and it is wonderful:)
Mian N.
Smooth out my damaged hair. Comes in a nice scent and quite long lasting. Really like the scent
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
The catwalk headshot reconstructive intense conditioner is the perfect conditioner when you have been out in the sun all day not only does it condition but it also provides that protection
I liked this product for when my hair has just been highlighted, or has gone through some damage from coloring. It seems to restore the protein and strength in the hair. However, I prefer a conditioner i can use as an every day one, and considering this one is meant to reconstruct the hair, it is NOT very moisturizing. Which i do not care for on a daily basis.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Is the catwalk headshot reconstructive intense conditioner in any other sense