BY TIGI

Violet Shampoo for Blondes Highlights Helps Boost Cool Tones 2 Helps Reduce Brassy Tones 3 Promotes Captivating Shine This sulfate-free shampoo helps enhance blonde shades and reduces brassy tone effects. With an illuminating complex of violet, pearl extract and rice milk. It boosts cool tones and delivers captivating shine to blonde, gray or white hair* Developed with Tigi Copyrightolor Creative Team. Catwalk by Tigi Shampoos and Conditioners have been specially designed to be color safe and to help protect hair from heat damage. see more...

• I need some ideas for shampoo to highlight my silvery gli...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a shampoo thats gives me the more b...1 Answers
  • How long have you left it in your hair?? What do you th...3 Answers
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
this shampoo is perfect for dyed brunettes! the shampoo itself is a very dark brown, which maintains brown hair colors very well! the smell was one of the best scents i’ve ever had in a shampoo. i wish i was still brunette just so i can use this shampoo again!
Lindsay L.
Sylva, NC
Tried finding a higher quality of purple shampoo than Silver Lights shampoo. An ulta employee pointed me in this direction and after smelling it, I bought it immediately. The purple pigment in this shampoo is outstanding to be honest. My hair stayed a white blonde for a solid month, which rarely happens.
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
I love this shampoo! I recently got a balayage and I am using this once a week to keep my blonde looking fresh. It was $18 at my local salon, and I need to get the purple conditioner to go with! I leave it on for 10 mins in the shower so it lightens my hair a little. This stuff rules!!
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
As a hairstylist this is my all time favorite purple shampoo. It smells so amazing and lathers super well. It tones so well too. I always get asked if I colored my hair recently after I use this shampoo.
Robyn W.
Awful. It never left my hair cleam. My hair felt dirty and lifeless after using this. It left my fine hair flat and dull and did not prevent fading. Expensive product not worth the price. Will never use this again.
Teresa S.
Westbrook, ME
about once a year, i go a little stir crazy with my naturally brown hair and go back to platinum blonde (my favorite hair color to be). if you have ever had platinum blonde hair, you know it takes a lot of maintenance to keep up the perfect shade of blonde. one thing you really need is a toning shampoo and this one is my absolute favorite. i like it better than shimmer lights and shiny silver because it has a much less "grandma" smell to it and it seems to be a little darker purple than the others i've tried. i would recommend this to anyone with bleached blonde hair that wants to keep it looking ashy and perfect
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
This is a great product for anyone cool blonde. I use it once a week and it melts the gold tones out of my hair and returns me to beautiful icy blonde! I love this product and keep buying it along with the conditioner.
Megan S.
I've used his for years and years, and it's one of my fave purple shampoos. My hair stays blonde and never turns brassy at all. In fact, it always makes my blonde more icy/cool instead. The longer I let the shampoo sit, the better my hair color looks.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product for the hair this is good I it's clean you hair feel like suave it's smell good it's good value it's in the market it's good price you can try to it's brilliant for the hair it's radiant for the hair and good healthy for your hair
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
This shampoo helps keep my Manic Panic blues and purples in my hair a bit longer than without. I like the scent and I get a good clean without washing away too much color. TIGI Catwalk Fashionista Violet Shampoo, 10.14 fl oz
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
I'll be getting both the shampoo and conditioner on Thursday from Ulta, any hints on how to keep my hair looking it's best??
Natalie B.
Does this work on people with ombre hair? Brown to blonde hair? Does it actually take the brass out?
Jessica K.
Springfield, OR
Just went Blonde after being auburn. Does this stuff help rehydrate shocked hair?
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
How long have you left it in your hair?? What do you think about it??
Nancy P.
Keego Harbor, MI
I need some ideas for shampoo to highlight my silvery glimmery strands!