BY TIGI

Violet Shampoo for Blondes Highlights Helps Boost Cool Tones 2 Helps Reduce Brassy Tones 3 Promotes Captivating Shine This sulfate-free shampoo helps enhance blonde shades and reduces brassy tone effects. With an illuminating complex of violet, pearl extract and rice milk. It boosts cool tones and delivers captivating shine to blonde, gray or white hair* Developed with Tigi Copyrightolor Creative Team. Catwalk by Tigi Shampoos and Conditioners have been specially designed to be color safe and to help protect hair from heat damage. see more...

• I need some ideas for shampoo to highlight my silvery glimmery st...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a shampoo thats gives me the more blonde lo...1 Answers
  • How long have you left it in your hair?? What do you think abou...2 Answers
Kimberly O.
I was a little skeptical in switching to this shampoo because I have been using the same shampoo for years, I have to say I love this product!! A friend suggested I try it to keep my ombré colored hair lighter and it absolutely works! It smells amazing also, definitely suggest trying if you have blonde color treated hair!
Chase W.
Springdale, AR
It has a nice purple color and it lathers well. It detangles well and the bottle lasts long. When I first bought it the smell was nice but the more I use it the more nauseating it becomes. But all in all I would recommend this product.
Swartz Creek, MI
I was so scared at first....

I saw my blonde hair look like it was purple in the shower...I left it in for 5 minutes and freaked out lol

End result, hell yes, it was so much brighter!!! Next time, I'll do 10 minutes!!
Christina L.
YES! Turned this brassy brunette balayge into an ashy dream. Very effective. A little drying but smells fantastic. The effects aren't long lasting but it is gentle enough to use more than once a week.
Jody s.
I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner. The bottle says you can leave it on for 1-10minutes for desired effect but I wash it out pretty quickly and notice a difference. Highly recommended
Sydney S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I use both the shampoo and conditioner when I notice my hair getting dull and this definitely brightens it up! And who doesn't love a product that leaves your hair smelling amazing
Kristine  C.
Sanger, CA
This stuff is great for my highlights. Helps keep my hair looking bright and not brassy. I wash my hair every other day or every third day so I use this every time I wash my hair.
Carmen F.
springfield oregon
I really liked using this product! I feel like I could get my hair lighter though. It has an amazing smell and really pigmented. Next I'm going to try shimmer lights.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
This is a great product for anyone cool blonde. I use it once a week and it melts the gold tones out of my hair and returns me to beautiful icy blonde! I love this product and keep buying it along with the conditioner.
Lindsay L.
Sylva, NC
Tried finding a higher quality of purple shampoo than Silver Lights shampoo. An ulta employee pointed me in this direction and after smelling it, I bought it immediately. The purple pigment in this shampoo is outstanding to be honest. My hair stayed a white blonde for a solid month, which rarely happens.
Natalie B.
Does this work on people with ombre hair? Brown to blonde hair? Does it actually take the brass out?
Jessica K.
Springfield, OR
Just went Blonde after being auburn. Does this stuff help rehydrate shocked hair?
Swartz Creek, MI
I'll be getting both the shampoo and conditioner on Thursday from Ulta, any hints on how to keep my hair looking it's best??
Nancy P.
Keego Harbor, MI
I need some ideas for shampoo to highlight my silvery glimmery strands!
Swartz Creek, MI
How long have you left it in your hair?? What do you think about it??