Tigi Catwalk Fashionista Violet Shampoo uploaded by jaylin P.

BY KODIAKE

Tigi Catwalk Fashionista Violet Shampoo is a sulphate-free shampoo that enhances blonde shades and reduces brassy tone effects. With an illuminating complex of Violet, Pearl Extract and Rice Milk, it boosts cool tones and delivers captivating shine to... see more...

Buy on ULTA*
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Absolutely love this stuff!!! After two washes my hair went from bright orange to beautiful silvery blonde!!!! It holds up super well, leaves my hair feeling healthy!!! It targets brassy tones and I was 100% satisfied with my results!!!
Ashton N.
Review for: Tigi Catwalk Fashionista Violet Shampoo more...
I absolutely love this stuff! It smells amazing and does a great job at cleaning my hair but more importantly I can tell a HUGE difference in the tone of my blonde just after one use, like immediately afterwards! It pulls all my brassiness out.
Kaylee P.
this shampoo along with the conditioner is THE BEST. its so good for blondes and keeping brassy tones out of the hair. not only that but it smells AMAZING. every time i use it i get compliments about my hair smelling good!
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
This is a holy grail product for me. It is very effective at getting rid of brassy tones, it doesn't try out my hair and its sulfate free. Its a bit pricey but you can sometimes find it at TJMaxx or Marshalls!
Amanda G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This shampoo works great! I use it before I shampoo and my hair hasn't gone brassy or yellow like it did before I got this. I also use the conditioner and together they're a perfect pair.
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I got this at marshalls so it cost about half the price as it would from Ulta. It smells really nice and lathers up decently. But it feels like you need more product so that it can really give you the coverage to feel like you're shampooing all of your hair. It does help take out the brassiness from my highlights though. Wish I bought the conditioner to see how they'd work together.
Kenna S.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing! It smells great, leaves my hair feeling extremely clean, soft, healthy and my blonde never turns brassy! I have very oily hair and I wash my hair 1-2 times a week. I absolutely love this shampoo as well as the conditioner!
Leslie C.
Littleton
I like it but I don't love it. It makes my hair look blonder but it also seems to make my hair greasier faster.
Amy O.
This will forever be my favourite shampoo for toning my hair! I love the scent and it even suds up purple so you know it's keeping your blonde toned! I notice that when i use this it keeps my blonde toned for months whereas with others my hair would get brassy quite quickly