TIGI Catwalk Fashionista Violet Conditioner uploaded by Renea M.TIGI Catwalk Fashionista Violet Conditioner uploaded by Megan V.

BY TIGI

Violet Conditioner For Blondes &Amp; Highlights Helps Boost Cool Tones Helps Reduce Brassy Tones Promotes Captivating Shine This Conditioner Enhances Blonde Shades And Reduces Brassy Tone Effects.&Nbsp; With An Illuminating Complex Of Violet, Pearl Extract And Rice Milk.&Nbsp; It Boosts Cool Tones And Delivers Captivating Shine To Blonde, Gray Or White Hair.* Developed With Tigi&Reg; Copyright&Copy;Olor Creative Team.&Nbsp; Catwalk&Reg; By Tigi&Reg; Shampoos And Conditioners Have Been Specially Designed To Be Color Safe And To Help Protect Hair From Heat Damage. 1-800-259-8596 Made In Usa *When Used As A Shampoo + Conditioner System Additional Product Information : We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Tigi And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Tigi.&Nbsp; Tigi Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Tigi Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

danila f.
Philadelphia, PA
This cream really and well, it pays to buy? It moisturizes the skin and makes it beautiful?Make up buy it?
Leslie W.
Antioch, IL
My stylist recommended this after I got my highlights done. She told me it smelled yummy and she wasn't lying. I love how bright my blonde looks after I use it and that it doesn't strip the color from my hair. It makes my hair super soft. I use it as a leave it in conditioner whenever I want an extra conditioning boost. This is far and away my favorite conditioner. Whenever Ulta has their liter sale, I stock up :)
Kori Y.
Rockford, MI
This conditioner is really good for the price point. I use it once a week to brighten my highlights, and it leaves my hair soft and blonde looking. I have fine hair, and it doesn't weigh it down at all. Smells great too!
Nikki C.
Okay, pros first! It smells super yummy, and it's a gorgeous pale purple colour and does actually brighten my hair up a little... however it doesn't tone it, not in the slightest. My hair is still definitely brassy. And it can be a bit drying. Since I only shampoo my hair properly once a week, I use this any other time I need to 'wash' it, leaving it in for ten minutes, washing it out and then using my Tigi Resurrections conditioner on my ends.

Basically, I'll use up this bottle happily, but I probably won't repurchase it.
Ffion H.
Denbigh, Denbighshire
Works brilliantly at getting those pesky copper tones to blonde highlights. Smells lovely, nourishes the hair and scalp and does exactly what it says. It can be a little expensive but use it wisely and you'll be fine!
Katie P.
I really like this conditioner it spreads really well, compliments the shampoo really well