TIGI Catwalk Fashionista Violet Conditioner uploaded by Renea M.TIGI Catwalk Fashionista Violet Conditioner uploaded by Megan V.

BY TIGI

Violet Conditioner For Blondes &Amp; Highlights Helps Boost Cool Tones Helps Reduce Brassy Tones Promotes Captivating Shine This Conditioner Enhances Blonde Shades And Reduces Brassy Tone Effects.&Nbsp; With An Illuminating Complex Of Violet, Pearl Extract And Rice Milk.&Nbsp; It Boosts Cool Tones And Delivers Captivating Shine To Blonde, Gray Or White Hair.* Developed With Tigi&Reg; Copyright&Copy;Olor Creative Team.&Nbsp; Catwalk&Reg; By Tigi&Reg; Shampoos And Conditioners Have Been Specially Designed To Be Color Safe And To Help Protect Hair From Heat Damage. 1-800-259-8596 Made In Usa *When Used As A Shampoo + Conditioner System Additional Product Information : We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Tigi And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Tigi.&Nbsp; Tigi Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Tigi Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Smells terrible but is a great toner for brassy blondes. Warning if you spill and leave too long before cleaning up it does slightly stain bright white tile - whoops
Leslie W.
Antioch, IL
My stylist recommended this after I got my highlights done. She told me it smelled yummy and she wasn't lying. I love how bright my blonde looks after I use it and that it doesn't strip the color from my hair. It makes my hair super soft. I use it as a leave it in conditioner whenever I want an extra conditioning boost. This is far and away my favorite conditioner. Whenever Ulta has their liter sale, I stock up :)
Chase W.
Springdale, AR
It conditions amazing ! My hair feels extremely soft and smooth after I use this but if you use too much it will weigh your hair down because it is a pretty thick conditioner. The color of it isn't that dark but the matching shampoo does most of the toning work anyways. The smell was nice when I first bought it but now it makes me a little nauseous. I would recommend this product.
Kristine  C.
Sanger, CA
I wash my hair every other day or third day and use this every time. I love how bright my highlights are without any brassy tones. it's not the best moisturizing conditioner so I follow it with a deep treatment conditioner ever other wash.
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Hands down best blonde boosting shampoo. Not only that but it smells AMAZING! On my first use I fell in love with the scent and how soft it makes my hair 😍 definitely sticking with this for life!
Jenny L.
Columbia , MO
Smells amazing and makes my blonde look even more vibrant. I don't recommend for daily use. Personally I only use it once or twice a week because it came dry out your hair
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
This stuff conditions my hair so well.  It's lightweight so it doesn't hold down any volume.  And another plus side is that it smells soooo good
Ali H.
Waco, TX
My FAVORITE scent ever!! Catwalk products are all amazing!! They smell sooo good and make your hair feel like you were in a salon all day
Amber A.
Roseville , MI
One of my favorite purple shampoos. My hair always tends to pull a little yellow when bleaching but this takes the brass right
Out
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
My new favorite product for my colored hair. It doesn't do a ton for toning,but it helped keep my Purple Haze vibrant for longer.