TIGI Catwalk Fashionista Violet Conditioner uploaded by Renea M.TIGI Catwalk Fashionista Violet Conditioner uploaded by Megan V.

BY TIGI

Violet Conditioner For Blondes &Amp; Highlights Helps Boost Cool Tones Helps Reduce Brassy Tones Promotes Captivating Shine This Conditioner Enhances Blonde Shades And Reduces Brassy Tone Effects.&Nbsp; With An Illuminating Complex Of Violet, Pearl Extract And Rice Milk.&Nbsp; It Boosts Cool Tones And Delivers Captivating Shine To Blonde, Gray Or White Hair.* Developed With Tigi&Reg; Copyright&Copy;Olor Creative Team.&Nbsp; Catwalk&Reg; By Tigi&Reg; Shampoos And Conditioners Have Been Specially Designed To Be Color Safe And To Help Protect Hair From Heat Damage. 1-800-259-8596 Made In Usa *When Used As A Shampoo + Conditioner System Additional Product Information : We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Tigi And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Tigi.&Nbsp; Tigi Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Tigi Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Chase W.
Springdale, AR
It conditions amazing ! My hair feels extremely soft and smooth after I use this but if you use too much it will weigh your hair down because it is a pretty thick conditioner. The color of it isn't that dark but the matching shampoo does most of the toning work anyways. The smell was nice when I first bought it but now it makes me a little nauseous. I would recommend this product.
Kristine  C.
Sanger, CA
I wash my hair every other day or third day and use this every time. I love how bright my highlights are without any brassy tones. it's not the best moisturizing conditioner so I follow it with a deep treatment conditioner ever other wash.
Jennifer S.
Agoura Hills, CA
I ordered the conditioner and shampoo in a pack from amazon. I am kind of disappointed overall, but the products work well and make my hair feel soft and not weighed down. Two negatives: 1. Only the conditioner came with a pump on it. The bottles are large, it makes no sense to me why they both don't have pumps (part of why I like larger bottles). 2. Both the shampoo and the conditioner have a really strong, clearly added, fragrance. In my opinion, it's way too overpowering. I don't mind most fragrances, in moderation. It's enough of a turnoff that I probably won't buy it again.
Samantha A.
If you have blonde hair typically you want purple shampoo and conditioner to banish brass and warm tones. This conditioner is subpar compared to others I've tried.
Purple conditioner is never as pigmented as purple shampoo though, but I don't find this leaves my hair soft or anything. It kind of feels dry when I wash it out.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
This is a great product for anyone cool blonde. I use it once a week and it melts the gold tones out of my hair and returns me to beautiful icy blonde! I love this product and keep buying it along with the shampoo
Tayla C.
Irvine, CA
I've been dying my hair for years and a few weeks after I go to the salon, my blonde is brassy and yellow. I started using the TIGI catwalk purple shampoo a few months ago and this is by far the best shampoo for blondes who want to take out the copper tones! It also smells great and doesn't make my hair feel dry. Would definitely recommend to friends!
Cheyenne S.
My blonde always looked great after I used this and bleach is pretty damaging to the hair but this stuff smoothed my hair out so well and it smells so great. I didn't need a whole lot of product and I have pretty thick hair.
Ciara J.
San Diego , CA
I have tried this before for my blonde hair but I was not a fan. I bought it during Ulta Beauty jumbo hair sale so it was not expensive for me. I have found other products work much better for me to tone my blonde and come out with a more silver look. I felt my hair looked brassier when I was using this product apposed to others I have used
Renea M.
Barnesville , GA
I use this for my daughters hair and it keeps it from getting brassy it has the BEST SMELL and keeps her hair so moisturized. I use this on her atleast 3 times a week and will repurchase as soon as it's gone.
Stephanie M.
Brick, NJ
This smells AMAZING!!! And keeps my not so natural blonde hair looking salon fresh! No brassy locks here!! And I love that it is safe to use every time I shampoo... highly recommend this to anyone who wants to keep their blonde bright!!