BY TIGI

Sarah C.
This is a decent shampoo. It keeps my wine/red hair from looking so faded. It smells good, but the scent can be a tiny bit overpowering. It also leaves a bit of a residue in my hair meaning it looks oily faster, which in turn leads to washing, which leads to hair losing color... for the number of washings it looks good, but the number of washings happen very quickly.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
though TIGI never disappoints when it comes to scent (AHH-Mazing) this tends to leave my thick hair a bit lifeless. And for the price, (i am not a licensed cosmetologist, so keep in mind I must pay full-price) I would expect a bit more. I am blonde and actually prefer the shimmerlites shampoo. I prefer TIGI conditioners though to their champoos to be honest.
Heather S.
Newberry Springs, CA
I love this! When I used it I thought it was great. I have my hair a burgandy color and this shampoo didn't damage it at . The color stayed nice and bold. This was super silky too!
Courtney S.
Wilsonville
Best shampoo for color treated hair. I only use shampoos occasionally, because they are not healthy for your hair, but when I did use it more often I result liked this one.
Ashley P.
Cadillac, MI
This is a really great shampoo. It keeps my hair from getting greasy and keeps the color in my hair. It lathers up nicely and has a pleasant smell. I also really like the bottle and the opening that it comes out of, it's different from other products.
Cera-Rose H.
Lincoln, NE
I recently switched to this shampoo and found that it helped my color treated hair keep its color longer than the other shampoos I have tried. It also helps to bring hydration to my hair and tames the frizziness.
Sami M.
Tigi shampoos are always good and they give hair a nice scent. This shampoo doesn't fade my color or weigh my fine, straight hair down.
Donna H.
Spring Hill, TN
My altimeter fav shampoo. I have been using catwalk for years. Always adds body and smells soooo good. You ave to try it!
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I like the fashionista hair shampoo I've used this a few times .. I do own a few bottles of this. I would recommend.
Nicole M.
Flint, MI
I love this shampoo! It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or oily. It smells good and I'll continue to use it!