BY TIGI

Keep your hair color vibrant and safe!   This color treatment conditioner adds long lasting shine and protection for hair that s smashin -ista!  Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI.  TIGI guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Jamie Rose S.
I haven't used this product in a long while, but back when I was coloring my hair often this was my go to conditioner along with the shampoo. It elongated the time between colorings and kept my hair from turning brassy. The packaging was in a simple squirt bottle, which was a bit difficult to use, but I looked past that. It was the formula and the performance that kept me repurchasing it. And lastly the amazing smell like all Tigi products have was an added bonus!
Kaylee B.
Does a great job on colored hair. Smells good and the packaging is nice good product
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I like the cat walk fashionista hair conditioner I've used it before and I liked it. I own few bottles of it.