BY TIGI

Catwalk Fashionista Brunette Conditioner - Blended with brunette toners, rich oils and horse chestnut extract. Revive radiance with smoothing, shield-forming agents that help protect against breakage. - Catwalk Fashionista Brunette Conditioner see more...

Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
I love this stuff so mych ! Perfect fr brown hair !!!!$$ but my daughter has blonde hair and she accident used it and its brown in color so it dulled her hair so ONLY FR BROWNS LOL great shampoo tho!!
Jackie B.
Love! Unlike the shampoo it has no tint to it. It is the perfect consistency and rinses out well. It leaves my hair soft and silky and also detangles. My long hair has been back and forth with wanting to curl and for whatever reason this conditioner helped it decide to curl softly and it looks great!
Ariana F.
Dundee, NY
This doesn't have any coloring properties, but is the perfect pair for the shampoo. It is SOOOOOOO thick. And it leaves your hair so soft but not weighed down! I am never going back to my old shampoo and conditioner combo!
Lindley F.
Florence, AL
Love this stuff...keep my hair shiny and soft and color radiant. A little pricey for a conditioner but not the worst and often can find on sale.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Love it! I use it during the fall and winter when I color my hair darker! Smells yummy!
Mindy N Dennis H.
Evarts, KY
Thai smells so good and I use it to colour my hair with its brown and blonde I love it