BY TIGI

kristen b.
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
A great shampoo to have on hand and it makes my curls look really good. The formula is thick and works really good.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to used this when I first started wearing my hair curly. It smells really good but it doesn't work great. It's way to expensive for what you get. I wouldn't but it again because it's not worth the price
Amber L.
Amber L.
buffalo Ny
This is awesome. It protects my color (I dye it a lot) and helps my curls. Makes my hair nice and curly without any effort. I love this product and it smells great would definitely recommend to anyone with curly hair.
sandra k.
sandra k.
It was just like regular shampoo. It really did not do much for my hair. It felt great for day one then the rest of the same were ok. My curls were ok.
Yasmine H.
Yasmine H.
Inglewood, CA
Smells amazing and helps define my curls however I wish it was a bit more moisturizing. Also I prefer my products to be a bit more natural.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Valdosta , GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This shampoo worked well for my curly hair. It gave my hair enough bounce an defined my curls. It also smells nice! The only down fall of this product was that it is rather pricey and can only be purchased at beauty supply stores or salons.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Van Buren, AR
This shampoo was great for me because I have extremely thick and curly hair and I actually noticed a difference with this product. My curls seemed to be more bouncy and my hair seemed much more healthier.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I like this product. It make my hair feel soft, as well as kept my natural curl. The only problem is that I have oily hair, and it makes my hair a little greasy.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Make your hair super soft. The curls are amazing. I love this shampoo. I would recommend anyone with Curley hair to try iy
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Grand Falls Windsor, NL
I have naturally curly hair that is usually a total mess! I used this and loved the outcome!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
How is this for curly hair? Does it add volume? How much does it cost? Where can I buy it?