TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier

by Catwalk

Define Your Curls Smoothly Create incredible styling effects of exceptional hold with TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier. Its unique hold over the curls enhances them with more volume. The essential oils blend of this amplifier with thermal protection create touchable soft curls. Moreover the exciting fruity scent leaves your strands smell wonderful after styling the curls. The amplifying properties of this cream makes your curls spring to life with radiance and touch. Has defined texture Adds volume and shine with defining curls Has a fruity alluring fragrance TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier provides more than styling to your hair along with natural curls. It's easy to separate curls while styling makes it a calming hair amplifier for your tresses. Just For You: Curly hair A Closer Look: The essential oils of TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier with environmental protectants can nourish your hair with long lasting curls. Get Started: Apply this amplifying cream in your hair for creating curls professionally.

Best hair styling products for curly hair?? I use TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier Anyone else???
What does this product do?
Has anyone found anything that is comprable to the product? I really like this product but I can't seem to find it anywhere except for stores like TJ Maxx or Nordstrom Rack
Start your review of TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier!
Heather G.
Jackson, MI
TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier uploaded by Heather G.
Purchased at: Amazon
TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier This has been one of the only products that can help my hair keep waves/curls. I have very long straight hair so this has been really helpful to me. I would advise to start with just a tiny bit, as too much can make your hair feel weighed down and sticky.
Sherri G.
Providence, RI
This product is amazing. I used it everyday when I had a long spiral perm. In my opinion, other products I've tried in the past, don't even come close to the performance of this product. It provides all day frizz free, well defined, beautiful curls.
Shaughnessy W.
Biloxi, MS
TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier uploaded by Shaughnessy W.
Purchased at: Target
This product went above and beyond my expectations! A little bit goes a long way so the bottle should last a while. I applied to extremely wet hair and it worked like a gel/cream combo. It was the only product I used and it worked great! Definitely purchasing again!
Carolina V.
San Antonio, TX
TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier uploaded by Carolina V.
Purchased at: Amazon
a long time ago I was looking for a product that would leave my hair curly and keep my curls and this one I really fell in love with, I recommend it 100% and it smells deliciousTIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier
Arganise C.
Columbus, OH
TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier uploaded by Arganise C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I just discovered this curling cream because the professional hair products were buy 2 get1 free, so I got this product free. I love this more than any product that’s underneath my sink. I l have 3c hair and I really just wanted a cream that would make my curls defined. This product did just that! The slip that it has on my natural hair is amazing and it doesn’t make my curls feel crunchy which is usually my problem when I use curling gels and creams. This is now my holy grail curling cream, I just wish it wasn’t so expensive.
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
This can usually be found at tjmaxx, Nordstrom rack or target, maybe Walmart. I have naturally curly hair that's coarse and frizzy and this is one of the only products that doesn't dry my hair out like a texturizing or beach spray can do, and doesn't make it sticky or stiff like gel out mousse, and doesn't weigh my hair or curls down like serums and can do. Absolutely love this product and you really don't need a lot, maybe a dime to nickel size amount for shoulder length hair.
Jennifer F.
trenton
I been using this product for 10years now and was scrolling down the bad reviews. Heres the thing you have to learn how to use the product, I mean I get tons of compliments from everywhere I go. if you have curly or wavy hair this is an amazing product. This is the best way to use it.
Danielle R.
Purchased at: ULTA
TIGI has some of the best hair products! I like this curl amplifier because it gives your curls a nice hold without being tacky or heavy on the hair. Smells amazing and it gives an all day hold! Highly recommend this for curls
Danielle M.
TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier uploaded by Danielle M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have found this to be the best curl defining product. Dont add to much or hair gets weighed down like with most curl products
Amanda S.
Rayland, OH
I loooove this curl cream! I use one pump slightly thinned out with water and scrunch it into my curls. The product does not weigh my hair down or make it too crunchy.