BY TIGI

Tigi catwalk curls rock conditioner - 8.5 oz see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Lana D.
Forest, VA
The smell of this is wonderful! Combine this with the shampoo and the curl amplifier and your hair will be looking great! It definitely cuts down the frizz and adds some great body and volume.
Emma J.
Hyattsville
Makes your hair amazingly soft and gives it good volume. It works all the way till your next shower and works well with my color treated hair. My favorite leave in conditioner and I am satisfied!! I highly recommend it!!
Dennise
Beaver falls, Pa
Review for: Catwalk #2 more...
Curls rock us my favorite line of curly hair products. It has seriously helped my love my curly hair. I've tried other lines but gave tet to find anything that improves the texture of my curls like curls rock. I recommend it to anyone with naturally curly hair.
Dominique H.
North Richland Hills, TX
Review for: Catwalk #2 more...
I have natural curly hair and there are not to many products out there that can tame curly hair. This one happens to work well with controlling frizz, helping to manage tangles and gives my hair a nice smell.
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH
When I did hair I was not a fan of this conditioner. It was very runny and didn't do the job very well. Hopefully they changed the formulation.
vi e.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: Catwalk #2 more...
My hair is naturally a frizzy, curly, tangled mess!! this product is an absolute lifesaver!! i recommend it to all my friends.
Shelley G.
I would give this no stars if I could. It didn't help my curls any. No extra anything and I won't ever buy this again.
Marissa V.
Smells great and you can use it as a deep conditioner for awesome results. Just make sure you rinse It all out
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
I love curls Rock! Specially the new line that is out! Smells yummy! Plus it helps tame my curls and frizz!
Mabel. πŸ’„.
Review for: Curls Rock Curly Hair Conditioner 8.5 oz more...
Great conditioner for curly hair. Moisturizing and helps define curls if your having trouble with that.