Hair CareHair Styling ProductsTIGI
Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier, 507 Oz , PACK OF 2

TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier, 5.07 Oz , PACK OF 2

TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier 5.07 Oz

Does this product really help curl your hair if you have type 2b/2c hair that’s thick and prone to frizz ? Every time I look up a good product that curls hair for my hair type this product is always on the list .
Start your review of TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier, 5.07 Oz , PACK OF 2!
Woonsocket, RI
TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier, 5.07 Oz , PACK OF 2 uploaded by crystal L.
The bottle is a decent size and has a nice secure cap with its sleek packaging and the way it amps up the life in my curls is amazing for such an affordable product. The texture is like silk and it just smooths into your hair without any fuss and feels not the least bit heavy ir weighing down aswell as having a great scent that's light but amazing.
Boaz, AL
TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier, 5.07 Oz , PACK OF 2 uploaded by Melissa I.
TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier, 5.07 Oz , PACK OF 2 uploaded by Melissa I.
I absolutely love this product and I have been purchasing it for over a decade now and will continue to purchase it for the rest of my life. It keeps your curls soft and perfectly formed without frizz, Plus it smells really really good! I highly recommend this product I love it!
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Target
The holy grail of curl products! I’ve used this product for almost 20 years, and I would die if they ever discontinued it!!
kuna, ID
Defines curls, makes them looks soft and bouncy not crunchy. I have been trying different products over the years, this has to be my favorite. A small amount of product goes a long way. If you haven’t tried this product you need to.
Fresno, CA
If I can give this 100 stars I would. I love love love this product. It smells nice you can wear it alone or use a combo with a liquid gel. I buy as many of these as I can afford
My go to cream!! Defines my curls perfectly without making them feel heavy or crunchy, love this stuff with a passion!
Fargo
this is about as good as it gets! Only curl cream that has worked perfectly for my fine, curly hair. I use nothing else, this works thay good!
Beaver Falls, PA
I have been using this product for years. It is honestly a game changer for my curly hair. I only wish I had found it sooner. I can’t make my hair look good without it. Super for helping my curl pattern
Dixon, IL
I absolutely love this product. My hair is very curly and is frizzy without product and I’ve spent years trying to find a product that defines my curls, makes my hair less frizzy and doesn’t leave it crunchy and this is it! I use just a pea sized amount and it does the job. It holds my curls without any crunch, and a bottle lasts me a long time because I barely have to use any. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great curl defining product.
Pekin
This product is amazing for curly hair! It doesn't harden or stay sticky or weigh down your hair but it does define your curls! Its truly and amazing product for an amazing price! If you're looking for a curl cream I recommend this one highly!