TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier, 5.07 oz uploaded by Suzette G.TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier, 5.07 oz uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY CATWALK

Enhance your natural texture with TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier. It gives hold and control for defined curls and streamlined waves. Essential oils combined with thermal and environmental protectants nurture curls for a touchable, radiant finish. see more...

Missy P.
I LOVE this product! It is my favorite right now! My hair is very thick and gets very frizzy so normally after i take a shower, i would put this on after i brush my hair but still wet. This makes my hair not frizz and leaves beautiful curls! Im addicted! I highly reccomend this product if ypu have thick or very frizzy hair!
Janett T.
Mcdonough, GA
I have use everything to tame my curly hair and this is absolutely the best! This produxt give you volume and also makes my curls look very nice! This product smells great and last about all day! I recommend this product to somebody who has curly hair!
Suzette G.
I've been using this product for over a year and it's one of the two Curl products I use to keep my curls moisturized, free from frizz, and defined. I stumbled across this when Ulta was having one of their amazing sales on TIGI products and was excited to test it out. This amplifier is about $10 but you can always get it on sale with some coupon at Ulta. You get a little over five ounces which is quite a bit as this product lasts for a while; if you use too much for your amount of hair I promise your hair will get so greasy (I already made the mistake.) Just be careful and play with it so you can see what works for you. Anyways, the packaging is pretty; a green and black that are sleek and easy to hold. The pump on this is great too; just easy to push, and about a dime amount comes out with a full squeeze. This is a pretty thick formula; I thought it was going to be really hard to work this into my hair but the polymers this product has in it grab onto my hair and makes my hair smell so wonderful. I specifically wait til after I've shampooed my hair, dry it down a bit with a towel(after I've brushed it) and than apply some of the cream into my hands and slide it from mid shaft to ends of my hair. I try to avoid my root area as I put some there one day and my scalp got so greasy but I've learned that I don't even need to put any there to make my hair be defined. So as I said, all I do is run the product through my hair (not really scrunching.) I don't need to scrunch this product, which I love, because it does the work for you. I wrap my hair in a soft bun, clip it, and let it dry for about an hour. After I let my hair down, it's soft, curled, and there is zero frizz. I can leave it like that or spray with a hairspray if I'm going to be outside and it won't frizz at all. My hair smells amazing too; has a tropical, fruity smell to it. I love everything about this product, besides the Curl Smoothie by Shea Moisture, this is my only other Curl product I trust. 5 out of 5.
Adrienne •.
Acworth
This is the only product I have found that agrees with my unruly natural curls. Not like mouse, that leaves it crunchy or gel that only applies to certain sections. I’ve been loyal to this product for years and will continue to be.
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Everything catwalk is my first choice in hair care it always makes my hair soft and smooth and smells so amazing. The oat and honey is my favorite. It smells like Christmas.
Misty S.
Green City, MO
I've recently discovered this amplifier cream. What I love most about it is it specifically directs to use on towel-dried hair. I have a very hectic schedule and don't have time to blow dry my hair in the morning. I also have a toddler asleep in the adjoining room whom I don't want to wake by running the blow dryer. This amplifier really does amplify and hold my curls. It is quick and easy, which are necessities for me! #contest
Kristen S.
Pocahontas, AR
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! My roommate had it and I always used it, so I finally bought my own. I have naturally wavy hair, and this is really lightweight and doesn't make your hair feel "crunchy". It lasts all day(and night if you're out on the town) and doesn't have a strong scent.
Leslie W.
I love this product. It keeps the frizz down. I do not recommend wearing it by itself if you have curly curly hair. I apply a gel over to keep the curls looking perfect. I love the smell of lightness of this product.
Tiffany L.
Tenaha, TX
This stuff works miracles! I'm absolutely in love with what it does for my hair. Fighting humidity and frizz are my biggest goals and this takes care of both. This also helps with shine and softness.
Marie Jasmine S.
It makes my curls look like ramen and crunchy :( i use it on wet hair before defusing/ air drying. Tried with different conditioners. Not a fan :(