TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier, 5.07 fl oz uploaded by Dana R.

BY TIGI

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Cream To Define Separate Moisturizes Hair 2 Enhanced Shine 3 Great Nectar Leaf Fragrance Work It: This specially designed formula with hair-holding and style-setting polymers provides hold and control for defined curls and streamlined waves by enhancing your natural texture. With essential oils combined with humidity protectors, it nurtures curls for a touchable, radiant finish. Get tempted by this enticing scent of ripe fruits with a hint of sea breeze, and make your curls stand out. Made In USA Additional Product Information: br We are not associated or affiliated withTIGI and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI. TIGI guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer see more...

• Does this work well on very frizzy, wavy curly hair? 1 Answers
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Mobile
Love! My hair dresser tried this on my hair. My hair never looks good after leaving them, but it looked a thousand times better! Bought it and now have my own regime down with this stuff and can't say enough!!
Emily B.
Emily B.
My mother in law gave me this product, and it's not the worst, but it's not entirely my favorite. And maybe I'm just not using it right, I don't know. But this is a brand I do love.
Dana R.
Dana R.
N Tonawanda, NY
My absolute favorite product for my naturally curly/frizzy hair. I just wish it had a little more holding power.
Shay G.
Shay G.
Richardson, TX
This works great for my hair. I love it! I have loose curls/wavy hair. Nothing works better for me.
Megan C.
Megan C.
I have naturally curly hair and I swear by this! I have used it FOREVER! It really reduces frizz and it holds your curls in place. I use it with gel.
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
Great price and always available on ulta. One if three products I comb in my hair to Florida proof my curls.
Suzzie S.
Suzzie S.
Smells great and my.hair feels soft.. I have really curly thick hair though so I still have to us a moose with it
Laura B.
Laura B.
Helena , AL
Holy crap! Read on blogs that this was great. Snagged it with points at Walgreens to cancel out price tag. This works great. Pea sized amount dies the trick on towel dried hair. Doesn't last after I sleep on it, but I toss and turn. Not sticky at all when dry.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
About 4-5 months ago i decided I was going to quit straightening my hair and work with my naturally curly hair. My hair has been dyed and bleached multiple times so it's damaged which means my curls are pretty damaged. I tried this product with a hairdryer with a diffuser attached. I'd say if you have decent condition hair, this will work great for getting better curls.
Sam C.
Sam C.
Love love looove it, recommend for use after shower rather air or heat dry. Smells amazing , only need a dime size and youre off to the races
Teiva C.
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
Does this work well on very frizzy, wavy curly hair?