BY TIGI

Curl Amplifier. It s gonna rock your curls! This amplifying cream will define and separate curls and waves while adding volume, texture and shine. Sold only in professional salons. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI, Inc. TIGI, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Elisa P.
Madison, WI
I've been using this product for a few years. I really like the conditioning feeling it gives my unruly curls. I will say that you have to find the right amount - too little and my hair gets frizzy, too much and it gets that hard gel look. When I use the perfect amount it looks great!
Jennifer Z.
Glen Allen, VA
I pair this cream with a volume mouse... but I only use about 2/3 the 'dose' it dispenses per squeeze. and I add water or it is too heavy for my fine but thick hair. it smells pretty good but not overwhelming. overall, it works well and I'd recommend it for temperamental curls!
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
I love this. I've tried so many other hair products and not had anywhere near the success I have with this (although the new formula is undeniably not as good as the old one, it still works for me). It's kind of pricey but it lasts quite a while and I get the value I expect.
Melissa S.
Got this as a gift and i was amazed. It felt good in my curls especially after damp hair. Definitely effective on my hair. Price is a bit high for me. But loved it, even though I have a lot of hair I needed a bigger bottle. Will buy it again when ever I get a chance.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will amplify your curls, and waves. This product is only sold in salons as far as i know. This leaves your hair with shine and leaving it silky as well! I really enjoy this product after i get out of the shower i do my hair and i have curls all day!
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great curling product! Helps give my natural curls hold that stays all day. Product doesn't make my hair feel greasy or crunchy. Have only ever used it for scrunching my curls, not sure how it works with a blow dryer and curling iron though.
Isabella F.
I honestly really like this product because it holds my curls and helps with Miami humidity. One thing I don't like is that it kind of drys out my hair so once I've put it in I just wet my hair a bit to loosen it up.
Jehnny P.
Burleson , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far using this product help to curl my hair again in a heathy way. The day a try my hair was looking with a really heathy curls. So, yes I do think is effective 100% and they nailed it with the price. Improvement about the product so far I think is great.
Melissa Q.
El Segundo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of the first leave in and stylers that my hair loved! It have a medium hold and was a moisturizing styler that did great for holding my curls. This one is awesome!
Tresha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this, this product is great for my curls I love how defined my curls are. I really love this product.