TIGI Catwalk Curlesque Lightweight Mousse uploaded by Christy L.

BY TIGI

To Create Curls With Movement Work It: Deep sea extracts of kelp, fennel and seaweed smooth the cuticle on demand for a frizz free finish with light hold and  impeccable shine. Gives curls and waves natural fluid movement that s long lasting. Re-work It: Custom tailored formula with total style recall allows you to Re - shape hair back to original style no matter what elements you encounter. For Details Call Made In USA We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tig see more...

Christy L.
Ruskin, FL
My hair is naturally curly, so I need to keep it tamed in this Floridian humidity. Whether I let it dry by itself or use a wand for beachy curls, this product keeps it from frizzing, but is still touchable and holds the curl. I will def buy it again.
Katie G.
When I use this mousse it holds my already naturally wavy hair in beautiful curls. It can get crunchy if using too much product but generally it does the job well. It smells great and I've been using it for years now.
Kim W.
Pensacola, FL
I have naturally curly hair. This mousse holds my curl without the crunchy feeling I get from most other brands! I love that it holds my curl without frizz all day. It also helps with my second day hair style. I love this mousse! It smells nice too!
Lily M.
I love this stuff because it doesn't weigh down your hair like other products! I use this every time I want to curl my hair and it works great! It's definitely not too pricey.
Maria C.
I cannot live without this product, it is one of my all time favorite products, it even smells amazing! The product has a great value for its price, it is a mousse but it doesn't crunch up my hair!
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love this moose it's really good too use after you wash your hair when you about too wrap your hair and when you are getting curls and it meet my expectations and I always buy this and it very affordable And I great product
Cheryl W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I really like this mousse because it isn't heavy and is light weight enough not to weigh my curls down! It smells terrific and is easy to work with!
Shanie B.
Port Arthur, TX
I love not only this product but this brand it has an amazing smell is is super lightweight and most definitely brings out those curls which i love
Sherry M.
Ashland , WI
I love this. It is lightweight and smells great. Long lasting. It does leave a film on your hand if you apply it there first.
Deborah J.
This is a great mousse. However, a drugstore brand (Tresemme) is much cheaper, smells better and has the same holding effect.
Dina K.
This one or the curl Amplifier? Who prefers the mousse or do you use both?