TIGI Catwalk Curlesque Defining Shampoo uploaded by Melissa T.
2 colors available

BY TIGI

To Smooth Natural Curls Prep It: This specifically designed sulfate free formula preps curls for styling. Rich marine botanicals of seaweed and sea fennel helps smooth the cuticle and calm frizz. Cucumber water helps maintain and define beautiful, bouncy curls. For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely ev see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Anastasia B.
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This shampoo is awesome for naturally wavy or curly hair. I like to use it on days when I plan to diffuse my hair, for maximum curls! It smells great. I am only giving 4 stars because I have dry hair, which this is not the best for. It does hydrate, but that is not its main purpose. Would buy again.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect to keep my red frizzy curls looking beautiful. Perfect curl definition. Smells good and does not weigh your head down.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday. It's amazing! Keeps my hair so smooth! Beautiful packaging! I will forever be a fan! Helps control my frizz and tangles! Much better than any other brand!
McKayla G.
McKayla G.
Yuma, AZ
This is a great product for anyone with curly hair. Cuts down the frizz while enhancing curl definition. Holds all day without getting crunchy or hard.
Teanna D.
Teanna D.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo. Could have a better bottle, hard to squeeze when your hands are wet.
Sonja M.
Sonja M.
Culloden, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome for my naturally curly hair. It smells fabulous and keeps my curls frizz free.
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.
This product is perfect. I have naturally curly hair, but because i straighten it a lot i have lost some natural curl. so when i scrunch it i always have to curl over it with a curling iron and it takes too much time. but with this product it basically cuts my 'getting ready process' in half, because it totally works wonders for my curls.
Elyse C.
Elyse C.
Me having crazy curly hair this shampoo and conditioner works like a charm for my hair
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Ocala, FL
Ahhhhhh the best smelling shampoo ever!!! & it works great with the conditioner & the leave in conditioner as well as the amplifying cream! A must have for sexy curls!
mara o.
mara o.
Franksville, WI
If you have crazy curls this is perfect for you! it tames my curls and also smells great! love this