BY TIGI

Cream To Define Separate Features: Polymers 2 Thermal and Environmental Protectants 3 Essential Oils Work It: Provides hold and control for defined curls and streamlined waves by enhancing natural texture. Helps protect against humidity. Essential oils combined with thermal and environmental protectants nurture curls fora touchable radiant finish. For Details Call: Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated withTIGI and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI. TIGI guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of aTIGI product, pleas see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Keshia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using too much of this product will leave your hair crunchy. I made that mistake once and had to rewash my hair. It's great for twist/braid outs and bantu-knots to give some definition to your style. Since I have mixed textures this worked well for half of my head when I did a wash and go but not for the other which is a much courser texture.
liana w.
montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
i've been struggling to control the frizz in my hair and wanted to give myself a heat styling break. letting my hair dry naturally usually isnt an option because my hair is either too straight or too frizzy. this product really helps me get the best of both worlds so i can get nice, natural waves without too much fuss. added bonus, it smells amazing
Stephanie P.
Peterborough, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has a little bit of wave and this product manages to bring that out nicely. I've tried other products and nothing has worked as well as this. I use this most days and apply it to damp hair by scrunching my hair with the product on my hands. I will continue to buy this and would recommend to others.